Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

6 feet tall with tiny girl hands. Only so much they can do with the ball.

13 year olds can make better plays then these broads. Any high school's JV team would make for more interesting hoops than these broads and that's with them dudes being even smaller.

The WNBA is a league full of boring ass players and that's why nobody watches.

It’s because regardless of what someone says, the game isn’t entertaining because the women wasn’t made to entertain based on physicality. They don’t check any of the boxes you’d need to play basketball.

No explosive athletes. No athletic athletes. No physical freaks of nature, no physically charismagic players. It’s literally women playing ball with no flare.

Vince Carter, Michael Jordan, LeBRON James, Kobe Bryant were all vertically athletic.

Kyrie, Stephen, Allen, Chris Paul are all horizontally athletic.

The women are never vertically there and the ain’t even there horizontally. Not to mention, the women hardly ever look good and when they do? They don’t have the style to match and help sell they product. It’s just Penis Envy playing out on the court. Then the men don’t wanna say what it is as to why the game makes no money. Oh well

This is true but according to many here the law was the law so they get whatever punishment they got.

Nah. What people in here have been saying is the law is the law in a foreign country and ain't shit we can do about it, and what people pointed out is even though most of us consider the law and charge to be ridiculous it's THAT COUNTRY'S law and charges and to apply our countries leniency on those laws and subsequent charges and sentences to logic in how you move in foreign territory albeit your country's biggest enemy is some bullshit.

Again I'll offer you the chance to put up the names of the "many" posters that said different.

I hate that it's Joe Rogan, but what he said really can't be denied.

View attachment 902540

Who ever denied this? Besides white people. We know our country is racist we know people with money and fake get more breaks than the average Joe. We know black people get treated unfairly by the justice system. What did he say that we don’t already know.

As far as Brit goes yea she gotta just eat her time and it was a terrible idea obviously but we keep saying the same things. The law is bs it’s an enemy country but again she has to deal with it.

Nah. What people in here have been saying is the law is the law in a foreign country and ain't shit we can do about it, and what people pointed out is even though most of us consider the law and charge to be ridiculous it's THAT COUNTRY'S law and charges and to apply our countries leniency on those laws and subsequent charges and sentences to logic in how you move in foreign territory albeit your country's biggest enemy is some bullshit.

Again I'll offer you the chance to put up the names of the "many" posters that said different.

And what I'm saying is that this country hasn't really been lenient when it comes to drug laws either or else we wouldn't have people still locked up for weed and other ridiculous shit and have laws on the books that still allows for sentencing disparity when it comes to what a person may be caught with. So the perception that America is somehow better at dealing with drug laws and sentences is false and if the idea is that the law of whatever land your in is what it is then you forfeit your right to complain about unfair drug laws and sentences here as well.

And what I'm saying is that this country hasn't really been lenient when it comes to drug laws either or else we wouldn't have people still locked up for weed and other ridiculous shit and have laws on the books that still allows for sentencing disparity when it comes to what a person may be caught with. So the perception that America is somehow better at dealing with drug laws and sentences is false and if the idea is that the law of whatever land your in is what it is then you forfeit your right to complain about unfair drug laws and sentences here as well.

Said all this in March. 🤷🏿‍♂️

There's a nigga locked up in your city right now over some bullshit weed arrest. You don't care, never have and that's okay. And I guarantee she isn't the only American locked up in Russia rn.

The shit happens here in north America every fucking day.

I hate when white folks make obvious points that black folks been saying for over 30 years.

Lots of people have been saying that for years bruh? I get the weed laws have hurt us more than others, but we aren't the only ones that think they are stupid.

If these points were obvious to everyone, weed would be legal across the board. As it stands, a lot of people still buy into the propaganda.

Lots of people have been saying that for years bruh? I get the weed laws have hurt us more than others, but we aren't the only ones that think they are stupid.

If these points were obvious to everyone, weed would be legal across the board. As it stands, a lot of people still buy into the propaganda.

People have been saying weed laws are too tough Abd that black people get treated harder by the law. And weed is not legal because to many people it’s still a gateway drug

So then you saying that there's leniency here for the same thing meant what exactly? The quotes you just posted are in agreement with what saying in that America is no better at this shit despite what some want to believe.

I don't think she would have gotten 9 years here. But that's neither here nor there.

I'm pretty much just trying to figure out what it is your consistently being combative with niggas in the thread about.

You're all over the place.

It's like your just determined to be opposed to niggas but you're not even sure what about. Just as long as you're on the other side of niggas in the thread.

I dunno maybe it's just me.

I don't think she would have gotten 9 years here. But that's neither here nor there.

I'm pretty much just trying to figure out what it is your consistently being combative with niggas in the thread about.

It's like your just determined to be opposed to niggas but you're not even sure what about. Just as long as you're on the other side of niggas in the thread.

For what she was caught with she must definitely wouldn’t have got 9 years or even seen the inside of a jail house.

Some drug laws are BS here. But it don’t hold a spark to a lot of other countries

Reactions: GNS
For what she was caught with she must definitely wouldn’t have got 9 years or even seen the inside of a jail house.

Some drug laws are BS here. But it don’t hold a spark to a lot of other countries

Ultimately it's irrelevant because she didn't break the law and get caught and charged for it here she did all that in foreign land.

My only point in bringing it up originally was that mfs been sitting in cells here for that shit for years and nobody cared. So it's weird to me niggas were up in arms about it simply because of her celebrity.

Ultimately it's irrelevant because she didn't break the law and get caught and charged for it here she did all that in foreign land.

My only point in bringing it up originally was that mfs been sitting in cells here for that shit for years and nobody cared. So it's weird to me niggas were up in arms about it simply because of her celebrity.

On another note. I was trying to find if she was part of an organization that works with trying to get folks out of jail for petty weed charges.

How am I determined to being opposed when I literally just said we are in agreement on something?

As far as the thread itself my initial issue was with the apparent joy some expressed in the beginning of the thread about the idea of her being caught and punished which was just weird as hell. The other has solely been about niggas hypocrisy in their whole "respect the laws of the land your in and just take your sentence" stance when we know that's not an attitude held across the board.

How am I determined to being opposed when I literally just said we are in agreement on something?

As far as the thread itself my initial issue was with the apparent joy some expressed in the beginning of the thread about the idea of her being caught and punished which was just weird as hell. The other has solely been about niggas hypocrisy in their whole "respect the laws of the land your in and just take your sentence" stance when we know that's not an attitude held across the board.

Alright man. 😂

13 year olds can make better plays then these broads. Any high school's JV team would make for more interesting hoops than these broads and that's with them dudes being even smaller.

The WNBA is a league full of boring ass players and that's why nobody watches.

and that is exactly the problem with the WNBA

the marketing is terrible cuz no one knows or even cares about the players

at least college women's bball is more entertaining......but it's mostly about the school rivalries and the records being at stake

women like Tea Cooper can get dudes to watch the WNBA just to see her dribbling.......but it's obvious that the WNBA doesn't know where to go with their marketing

they recently cut Tea Cooper like the Sparks are really some kind of team that is serious about winning championships😂

but the real kicker is that women don't support the WNBA.....the players aren't attractive enough and the game isn't skilled enough to make it exciting like everyone has already said

and that is exactly the problem with the WNBA

the marketing is terrible cuz no one knows or even cares about the players

at least college women's bball is more entertaining......but it's mostly about the school rivalries and the records being at stake

women like Tea Cooper can get dudes to watch the WNBA just to see her dribbling.......but it's obvious that the WNBA doesn't know where to go with their marketing

they recently cut Tea Cooper like the Sparks are really some kind of team that is serious about winning championships😂

but the real kicker is that women don't support the WNBA.....the players aren't attractive enough and the game isn't skilled enough to make it exciting like everyone has already said

Everytime a report comes out that men are the vast majority of wnba viewers that part of the debate gets oddly overlooked. I definitely think they should be paid more but that talking point about viewership is a bad one

Everytime a report comes out that men are the vast majority of wnba viewers that part of the debate gets oddly overlooked. I definitely think they should be paid more but that talking point about viewership is a bad one

yep and I hate that they use the WNBA as an example of the gender pay gap

cuz it just undermines the overall argument

there are a few legit cases where women get unfair pay......for instance in soccer or even tennis because the play/viewership is comparable

but when u use disingenuous talking points it just makes people not want to take it seriously

yep and I hate that they use the WNBA as an example of the gender pay gap

cuz it just undermines the overall argument

there are a few legit cases where women get unfair pay......for instance in soccer or even tennis because the play/viewership is comparable

but when u use disingenuous talking points it just makes people not want to take it seriously

Sorry to squash you but the womens national team negotiated their own contract and thought their cut was bigger the way they negotiated it.

so it was their fault.

and viewership for mens tennis is higher unless it’s the true stars of the women side

Back