Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

I'm confused by the wording. Do they know something the rest of the world doesn't? How is she being wrongfully detained if she was arrested for breaking their law?

They are using the term wrongfully detained to put pressure on Russia but we all know Russia doesn't give a fuck.

Russia doesn't even extradite their own citizens to countries when they break the law.

Sad thing is, they've actually answered their own question...........by proving a point they didn't intend to prove.

Basically, she's not Lebron..........and she's not Tom Brady.

Unfortunately, people just don't see her the same way as they see Brady and Lebron.

They're basically playing identity politics by trying to imply that, because she's gay........black.............female...........and a professional athlete...... she should be viewed the same way as Lebron and Brady.

Basically, they don't understand that people aren't elevated based solely on their sexuality and race.

Last edited:
Where is her community at they be loud about everything else but I haven’t seen no outrage from them about this.

To be fair, initially everyone was saying to not make too noise over this, because that was just gonna run up her value as a captive

Wanna say the WNBA even told players to keep it cool

Key words..........as I've said ad nauseum..........every means available.

The only way she gets free is if Putin gets something in return.

Giving anything to Putin isn't an option..............so it doesn't qualify as an "available means" to get Britney released.

Where is her community at they be loud about everything else but I haven’t seen no outrage from them about this.

This has already been answered ...Lisa Leslie said they were told not to make a big deal about it when it first happened...

Back