Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner

LMAO struggle pics, let me hel
tumblr_oik7zeLNsr1taycy1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojeakxqrU81vta2lno1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Well there struggle pics for two reasons...

a) I couldn't log back into the IC to snatch a few pics from her thread

b) I had to go to a pic uploading site to just add those b/c the automatic uploader is not up.

Well there struggle pics for two reasons...

a) I couldn't log back into the IC to snatch a few pics from her thread

b) I had to go to a pic uploading site to just add those b/c the automatic uploader is not up.
no worries fam

you are now among friends lol

just @ me if you need anything else

The "upload attachment" feature will be enabled again tomorrow evening.

Reactions: GNS
just letting ya'll know ...OCCASIONALLY, just occasionally, i might come behind ya'll and spoiler pics JUST BECAUSE OF THE SIZE

so dont get all aggy if you see a couple like that

these larger pics just kill data on mobile phones to load, so having them in a spoiler kinda helps with that

Good looking y'all. I think I might have a few in my phone. I already know that Goldie said that the uploader would be back up so I'll re -do the ones I posted tomorrow while adding a few.

Ok now I'm tired lol. The ones with imgur on them I figure I would just upload tonight instead of tomorrow. I figure I done did enough to get the "surviving" members of the Ill Pix crew started if they come over from the IC.

Also, I adjusted the ones in the OP as well enjoy...

Lol,I don’t know what it is but I like that craziness in her. She got a lot of energy too

Spoken like a man who's never experienced the dark side of female crazy. She's clearly that beautiful chick crazy where everyone's kissed her ass for so long that when she came across dudes who were like, "Eh. You're not the end all, be all" and dissed her for a "less than" woman or even the hoe life in general, she got super bitter. I remember when Joe Budden (I think) shouted her out in the early Twitter/Instagram days and she was all, "Thanks! But I don't have guys on social media!" and she was the bad female that was super loyal to her man angle that had her popping. Fast forward, he left and then Kaepernick flexed on her and she's been ranting ever since. And I only know that much 'cause a cat said it on the IC and her Snapchat literally turned into the female bitching hour with 400 second snap stories right after he dropped that info in her pic thread.

This chick needs pipe soooo bad LOOOLOLOLOL

No. She needs to know we all get shitted on and, to quote Melyssa Ford, we're somebody's Ritz but we're also somebody's plain old saltine. You can't take getting done all the way dirty too personally that it alters your personality. And she has all the signs. Nothing about her says she could handle jumpoff life considering being treated like a jump is essentially what seemed to push her over the edge. "If we're fucking cool, just don't lie to me." Shut the fuck up. First rule of FWB life, it's ALL A LIE. You didn't answer the phone? Entertaining another nigga/bitch. Ghosted on some dick/pussy? Your dog got sick? Better offer. I knew I wasn't built for that life post teenage years because I'm paranoid about diseases, and I'm real with my feelings.

I'd be a damn fool trusting a chick I'm face fucking telling me "I'm the only one" as does anyone with a FWB. No guard against fuck shit, but all these FWBs out here faking the funk. I'll lie to another person all day. Not me. And she's clearly lying to herself with this fuck shit lol.

Back