Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner

I think she really is crazy but she put on a lot more when broadcasting. She looking good pregnant to wish em the best

15030964.jpg

She's 29, he's 22. I think they're moving too fast but I wish them the best. I do agree that basketball players can be soft but again I wish them the best and hopefully he do right by her.
22!?! Now he's tied to a thot forever. Someone didn't guide him correctly, but hey I hope she has a trouble free birth and has a healthy baby

i mean essentially she's right.....hoe's get wifed every day i just thought the post was weird and unnecessary

but yeah sometimes that shit just dont matter to you if you like the person or what they do for you that much

i dated one that worked....

Wifing hoes is common nowadays but reproducing with them is still mind boggling to me. She's a literal prostitute who wrote a tell all book about it. That's who you choose to mother your seeds?

Couldn't be me

Wifing hoes is common nowadays but reproducing with them is still mind boggling to me. She's a literal prostitute who wrote a tell all book about it. That's who you choose to mother your seeds?

Couldn't be me

OR niggas just be shootin the club up sometimes without thinking about all that

i doubt he woke up one day she gotta have my baby

Back