Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

Nah. I expect common sense

No excuses for young PJ

We have the benefit of Google

That woman is a literal prostitute

She referenced herself as pretty woman and him Richard Gere. A lot of brothers have been fucked over in the game without any warning signs whatsoever, he ignored several obvious red flags that he pretended were no big deal. We have to sacrifice Pj as a cautionary tale, so the next young ballers don't get caught up by these trap queens
He still responsible for his own choices but there’s no way we can expect him to be that strong lol

That bit put that ooh wee on that nigga and all logic went out the window. He was 18! Lol

A lot of these older IG chicks in their late 20's are going after these younger athletes as a nice backup plan

eh... I just dont like how folks are clowning dude when he was clearly targeted by an older predator.

I wouldnt be clowning or say "oh well" in either situation if the genders were reversed. This is nasty fuckin behavior
Dude was in his 20's when he knocked this girl up, he wasn't no kid

Folks better stop thinkin these ladies slow n game goofy

Jus they way certain men can jus sit back n peep the situation ....spot the lame, n go get em....these women do the same shit. She knew what was up wit dude after a couple conversations

Not for nothing, star athletes are generally slow people

Not (necessarily) academically...but they dont have to deal with life...from high school, if not before, onward they get walked & coddled through everything...dont even have to engage with school as a student at major universities oftentimes....

While people building character and insight from real life, they been shielded from an abnormal amount of it, so they think shit sweet ...he gon learn now though ...

If he aint super slow, he will be okay though

Far be it for me to cape for this hoe...
julia-Robert-pretty-woman.jpg

But the post was clearly a reference to her pretty woman Halloween costume. I mean she still a hoe, but that's usually allowed on Halloween.

What kind of bitch ass behavior is this?

Niggas wanna have the right to go out there way numerous times to tease a toddler just because.

Bro maybe put me back on ignore. You missed the point. Noggas can’t be getting mad cuz we talked about Drake kid looking white but then think it’s funny when it’s somebody else kid. That’s it

Not for nothing, star athletes are generally slow people

Not (necessarily) academically...but they dont have to deal with life...from high school, if not before, onward they get walked & coddled through everything...dont even have to engage with school as a student at major universities oftentimes....

While people building character and insight from real life, they been shielded from an abnormal amount of it, so they think shit sweet ...he gon learn now though ...

If he aint super slow, he will be okay though

Ummm, I get what you're saying, but you're being a little too broad here. I would agree that their status in school typically gets them around a lot of the BS that average students have to experience. That said, a lot of the most successful black athletes have typically come from some pretty rough backgrounds, which is usually why they are so motivated to make it. It's a bit much to say they've been shielded from real life. Some of those kids go through more bad shit before they get the riches than people twice their age.

Back