Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

Why can’t more posters says this
I can't speak for everyone else but I know this was already pretty low on my list.

It's ok to not have the same pov on certain things. This is one of them for me.

When it comes to us being on code and agreeing on things that should benefit the black man/woman/family plight, I'll turn it up another notch.

I don't find anything even remotely funny about referencing rae carruth when dealing with a baby mama. That nigga legit put a hit out on his bm. He is a POS point blank period
I wasn’t trying to be funny. I was straight-up real.

A guy I knew in my old hood is serving life because he murdered his girlfriend for not aborting their pregnancy.

That shit ain’t a joke. I just hope this dude doesn’t snap one day and take that route.

I can't speak for everyone else but I know this was already pretty low on my list.

It's ok to not have the same pov on certain things. This is one of them for me.

When it comes to us being on code and agreeing on things that should benefit the black man/woman/family plight, I'll turn it up another notch.
I agree w this niggas but in today’s age if u disagree or even offer a different perspective even if it’s just for convo sake..... u the devil

today alone I was called a champion for rapists and abusers

I wasn’t trying to be funny. I was straight-up real.

A guy I knew in my old hood is serving life because he murdered his girlfriend for not aborting their pregnancy.

That shit ain’t a joke. I just hope this dude doesn’t snap one day and take that route.
Understood

I agree w this niggas but in today’s age if u disagree or even offer a different perspective even if it’s just for convo sake..... u the devil

today alone I was called a champion for rapists and abusers
If you feel that strongly about any position on a topic, then you have to be prepared for what comes with that

I'm not saying you have to agree just to get them to dead the interaction, but if it's an unpopular position to have or controversial one, be prepared to stand on it.

Again, I think there are some things we all should universally agree on, everything else in between is what you make of it

Edit: the "issue" for me is are you willing to change your pov when new information is presented that counters all of the previous points you've made. Can you say, "now that I have more information, I've changed my pov". An overwhelming majority of people simply can't or won't.

Damn! She extra evil light skin devil
Again tho.. is she a devil?

I mean yea she is, of course she is

But is she a devil devil??

Devils deceive. She's an open hoe

Her honesty is a bigger indication of how fucking stupid athletes are, not her evil ways. Superhead is more devilish than this one

Again tho.. is she a devil?

I mean yea she is, of course she is

But is she a devil devil??

Devils deceive. She's an open hoe

Her honesty is a bigger indication of how fucking stupid athletes are, not her evil ways. Superhead is more devilish than this one

I was being extra because of her joke

If you feel that strongly about any position on a topic, then you have to be prepared for what comes with that

I'm not saying you have to agree just to get them to dead the interaction, but if it's an unpopular position to have or controversial one, be prepared to stand on it.

Again, I think there are some things we all should universally agree on, everything else in between is what you make of it

Edit: the "issue" for me is are you willing to change your pov when new information is presented that counters all of the previous points you've made. Can you say, "now that I have more information, I've changed my pov". An overwhelming majority of people simply can't or won't.
Most can’t cuz the internet has robbed us of humility

Its impossible

This book came out in 2018

41KgXaGfC2L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

61kVg7HPIrL.jpg

Pj did it to himself
To his defense it d be hard to turn this down too

Dudes in here acting fly like they above temptation. History has showed us time and time again even the strong succumb to a bad chick like that. What you expect from a young, 18 year old impressionable nigga? His weakness ain’t the same as your strengths.

It feel good to have a bad one on yo arm, I know. Only advice I can give is if you gonna be in public with her on your arm like that at LEAST make sure she is a bit removed from her past and that she changed her ways dramatically.

Dudes in here acting fly like they above temptation. History has showed us time and time again even the strong succumb to a bad chick like that. What you expect from a young, 18 year old impressionable nigga? His weakness ain’t the same as your strengths.
Nah. I expect common sense

No excuses for young PJ

We have the benefit of Google

That woman is a literal prostitute

She referenced herself as pretty woman and him Richard Gere. A lot of brothers have been fucked over in the game without any warning signs whatsoever, he ignored several obvious red flags that he pretended were no big deal. We have to sacrifice Pj as a cautionary tale, so the next young ballers don't get caught up by these trap queens

Nah. I expect common sense

No excuses for young PJ

We have the benefit of Google

That woman is a literal prostitute

She referenced herself as pretty woman and him Richard Gere. A lot of brothers have been fucked over in the game without any warning signs whatsoever, he had several obvious red flags that he pretended were no big deal. We have to sacrifice Pj as a cautionary tale, so the next young ballers don't get caught up by these trap queens

Would you apply this same logic to a young woman being taken advantage of by a much older prostitute attention whore male?

Back