Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

This guy seems just as delusional and full of shit as the fresh and fit guys. A lot of these PUA/red pill guys have this weird narcissistic vibe to them.

That's why I say with some of these redpill/manosphere guys you have to be careful with subscribing to these channels. It's a few that have constructive shit but it's some niggas that on some hateful incel shit.

anywho, we can talk about how detrimental and creepy BR is without the misogyny. there were so many reasons as to why women should NOT be like BR and her being an IG model/Athlete baby momma wasnt one of them

Small head ball head (fresh n fit or whatever those niggas names are) lack the range and arent able to give a genuine critique outside of slut shaming.

PATHETIC

anywho, we can talk about how detrimental and creepy BR is without the misogyny. there were so many reasons as to why women should NOT be like BR and her being an IG model/Athlete baby momma wasnt one of them

Small head ball head (fresh n fit or whatever those niggas names are) lack the range and arent able to give a genuine critique outside of slut shaming.

PATHETIC
I kinda agree. We need a separate thread to shit on these clowns.
They don’t believe what they say and are using to make money.

I've never heard of these fresh dudes but if you have to shout out you're fresh you ain't. They sound like jackasses and Britt brought all the air molecules encompassing smoke to them. :readyforwar:

This popped up in my suggestions

tenor.gif

Back