Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

lol if charleston white wanted to fuck the night of that interview....trust me he would have piped...shit he might have if we being real

Translation: it used to be easy to fuck me. Now I'm going to make it harder to fuck me after I've been ran through
Man shit like this piss me off. Had a chick in college try to pull this shit on me. She wasn’t ran through, but I know she was fucking without being in a relationship. Then when I try to smash she talking all this “you’re special and I want to wait and develop something outside of just sex.”

I’m like “I am special, but you not, so what are we doing here?” 😂

I ended up cooling things off with her so she let me smash eventually. Then I cut her off for good. That learned her.

I understand why women feel some type of way, they’re told that they shouldn’t be so sexually adventurous, and then once they had their run, they wake up one day and just decide that they don’t wanna do it anymore. So they think that they could just save themselves for a special guy, but Those guys are going to know what you did. When you think about it? it makes no sense what the women try to pull the fast one.

How special was the crotch if all those men you thought was trash, got a chance to smash?

I understand why women feel some type of way, they’re told that they shouldn’t be so sexually adventurous, and then once they had their run, they wake up one day and just decide that they don’t wanna do it anymore. So they think that they could just save themselves for a special guy, but Those guys are going to know what you did. When you think about it? it makes no sense what the women try to pull the fast one.

How special was the crotch if all those men you thought was trash, got a chance to smash?
I agree they are within their rights to feel that way, but they need to take accountability for their lack of vision and accept the bum they’ll have to settle for, lol.

She’ll find someone. There’s MILLIONS of simps out there that know her past, her intentions, her methods, and will STILL be blinded and gullible enough to fall into her succubus of a trap.

Sad, shameful shit.
View attachment 1277215
This is true, but it won’t be someone she really wants to end up with. Women don’t respect a man that has such low standards, even if they’re the low standard.

She’ll find someone. There’s MILLIONS of simps out there that know her past, her intentions, her methods, and will STILL be blinded and gullible enough to fall into her succubus of a trap.

Sad, shameful shit.
View attachment 1277215

1687855203707-png.1117761

ck4o6j1l-jpg.15757

you-right.gif

Back