Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Britney Spears' conservatorship has finally ended

She really breaks down conservatorship and how it can relate to us. What's happening to Britney is crazy but the fact it's her own family. But just being aware of the laws around this situation is enlightening.

Like... Imagine your parents suing you for custody of your own kids cause they got empty nest syndrome?

Imagine being drug into court over grandparents rights.

This shit is bigger than Brittany or the word "conservatorship"

So many ways you or your loved ones can be made slaves.

So her pops steps down and she gets a new conservator?

I havent been following but how tf does this even happen to someone? Shit is weird

Britney is just crazy as fuck...even at her age she needs someone to watch over her and her kids

pls stop calling ppl crazy that have mental health issues

maybe if you studied about her life instead of dismissing her as “crazy” you would know why she is the way she is

thanks

was she in a conservatorship before she shaved her head and went off on those papparatzi folks all those years back or did her family use that as an excuse to put her on that shit?

So her pops steps down and she gets a new conservator?

I havent been following but how tf does this even happen to someone? Shit is weird
Remember hearing about her mental breakdown like a decade ago with an umbrella and a shaved head? She pretty much lost control since then

She's been fighting to regain control now. For awhile she didn't even know she could talk to a judge about shit

American's all around the country are held hostage like this.

There is a reason the state dony want to hear a case on modern day slavery...

Sets a clear precedent that can be used in other cases there by ending an echelon of legal human slave trade.

Have you seen that movie "I care a lot " ?,the scary part about that movie is that actually happens.

Back