Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Britney Spears' conservatorship has finally ended

While we're sitting here in a 2 page Britney Spears thread on top of the first page of a FUCKING HIP HOP FORUM, I wanna point your attention to this song. I liked it as a kid (anyone that finds that detrimental to anything going on in life can meet me in any parking lot on the planet) and as it's over 20 years old it mirrors everything said in that documentary.

Again, let me reiterate... George Zimmerman is still alive. I will physically fight a nigga for the right to slightly enjoy this song.

Lmao ay my nigga bought some anti coon insurance for this post. Respect.

Britney Spears has mental health issues and from interviews I've seen I don't think she's mentally fit to manage her fortune to the degree a financial advisor can. If her dad was embezzling from her then fa sho he has to go but I would highly advise Britney to visit the good folks at Goldman Sachs to properly manage her finances, investments as well as her estate planning.
As far as money goes but to have control over whether she can have kids or get married shouldn't be happening

Britney Spears has mental health issues and from interviews I've seen I don't think she's mentally fit to manage her fortune to the degree a financial advisor can. If her dad was embezzling from her then fa sho he has to go but I would highly advise Britney to visit the good folks at Goldman Sachs to properly manage her finances, investments as well as her estate planning.
I mean mental health really doesnt factor. Most people with her fortune arent gonna invest it themselves.

But a money manager should work for her and she should be able to freely terminate their services as she pleases. To not be able to control her own life but still be deemed mentally fit enough to get on stage and make that money is just plain wrong.

This feels to me like a situation where people feel they know a person better than the family does. Just to break the individual free of those that knew their true condition and how to best manage it—as they then sit idly with nothing but prayers and well wishes as said individual crashes and burns by their lonesome.

I read a documentary on this, and this whole thing is wild. Her Father, Brother and a Random Girlfriend from outside the family all conspired to get britneys money.

Also the Judge and Lawyer also conspired as they had dinner the night before trial. The Judge was well known for putting entertainers in those slave like conservator-ships.

@race out here defending a white brawd

giphy.gif

American's all around the country are held hostage like this.

There is a reason the state dony want to hear a case on modern day slavery...

Sets a clear precedent that can be used in other cases there by ending an echelon of legal human slave trade.

Back