Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Britney Spears' conservatorship has finally ended

Her parents ain't shit. 15 minutes into that documentary and I legit had to take a break cuz of all the grown ass men that were commenting on her body while she will still visibly a teenage girl at 16, 17. Grown men in interviews asking about her breast size and shit. I'm honestly shocked she has managed to get her personal life back together because the recipe for her to be Lindsay Lohan pt. 2 was all there

Her parents ain't shit. 15 minutes into that documentary and I legit had to take a break cuz of all the grown ass men that were commenting on her body while she will still visibly a teenage girl at 16, 17. Grown men in interviews asking about her breast size and shit. I'm honestly shocked she has managed to get her personal life back together because the recipe for her to be Lindsay Lohan pt. 2 was all there
I still don't think she's ok. Her IG posts are really weird. I watched that documentary and felt bad for her, paparazzi and tabloids are nasty. She never had a chance

Last edited:
Actually she was Lindsay Lohan before Lindsay Lohan, it just took her longer to crash and burn. That bald "leave Britney alone" phase was her last attempt to fight off that control system that ends up killing weaker willed human beings. Lindsay just drank too much and went to rehab. If she went thru what Britney went thru, she would've put a bullet in her head after shaving it.

This is some shit I normally wouldn't care about or care to watch, but I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about the doc. I might have to check this out. Sounds like her father was a certified piece of shit.

While we're sitting here in a 2 page Britney Spears thread on top of the first page of a FUCKING HIP HOP FORUM, I wanna point your attention to this song. I liked it as a kid (anyone that finds that detrimental to anything going on in life can meet me in any parking lot on the planet) and as it's over 20 years old it mirrors everything said in that documentary.

Again, let me reiterate... George Zimmerman is still alive. I will physically fight a nigga for the right to slightly enjoy this song.

While we're sitting here in a 2 page Britney Spears thread on top of the first page of a FUCKING HIP HOP FORUM, I wanna point your attention to this song. I liked it as a kid (anyone that finds that detrimental to anything going on in life can meet me in any parking lot on the planet) and as it's over 20 years old it mirrors everything said in that documentary.

Again, let me reiterate... George Zimmerman is still alive. I will physically fight a nigga for the right to slightly enjoy this song.

Be free bro

I'm not knowledgeable on all of this but how many people are in control of her. This chick gotta be at least 40 and they're treating her like a kid

Last edited:
Is it her breakdown that kind of started this other people controlling her? or has this always been the case? you would think when she was 18 any ownership would just go to her. Unless theres some contract shit involved.

Cs what someone else said, her IG stories be weird af sometimes. I dont follow her but bitches on my IG will share them in their stories.

Back