Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Britney Spears' conservatorship has finally ended

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
66EB33FD-5959-46B6-A341-F4E2271D0D55.gif

D4B8B613-1C0F-4A50-B7BB-12ECB5D8B426.gif

as many of you may not know, Queen Brit has
been under a court -sanction conservatorship headed by her father for years:

many have spoken out about how controlling her father has been and a newly released documentary on hulu has brought forth even more disturbing details:

I hope Brittany is able to start living a life that allows her to have more personal freedom and hopefully the courts rule in the best interest of Queen brit!

peace and love to one of the few white women I like!

giphy.gif

Im actually happy for B. Spears. I was worried for her back when they did the documentary back in 08. Always knew her Dad was suspect when I saw him making her chz grits, perfect chance to medicate her.

It is crazy how they broke down the double standard with her breakup with JT. She cheated, but she didnt have to get torn down like she did.

Last edited:
Im actually happy for B. Spears. I was worried for her back when they did the documentary back in 08. Always knew her Dad was suspect when I saw him making her chz grits, perfect chance to medicate her.

It is crazy how the broke down the double standard with her breakup with JT. She cheated, but she didnt have to get torn down like she didnt.

I encourage y’all to watch the Hulu documentary about this. The media was so ruthless to her in the 90s and 2000s

Back