Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brigitte Robayo

A buddy of mine was fucking her for a while he met her there. She and another girl from there went to a Texans game with us.
Shiddd did you fuck with the other girl? Lol I fucked around with one chick from there. She told me afterwards she had a boyfriend and I curved the fuck out of that shit. I wasn’t trying to have that drama on my hands.

Shiddd did you fuck with the other girl? Lol I fucked around with one chick from there. She told me afterwards she had a boyfriend and I curved the fuck out of that shit. I wasn’t trying to have that drama on my hands.
Yeah I did for a little while until she started begging for too much shit like she was my girl or something.

Yeah I did for a little while until she started begging for too much shit like she was my girl or something.
It wasn’t the one with the tats that had the resting bitch face was it? I don’t remember her name but she always looked like she wanted to square up on a nigga lmao

It wasn’t the one with the tats that had the resting bitch face was it? I don’t remember her name but she always looked like she wanted to square up on a nigga lmao
I’ll just say she was biracial black and Hispanic with dark curly hair.

Back