Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News BREAKING: The "Ultimate Deal" Is Ready

RaptureSoonUgoing?

The Cloudy Day is Near!
dsfd.jpg

Trump administration's Middle East peace plan finished, officials say

JERUSALEM – The Trump administration’s Middle East peace plan is finished and President Trump has been briefed on its contents, two senior administration officials told Fox News on Sunday.

The final draft of the administration’s “Deal of the Century” is 175 to 200 pages long -- and fewer than five people have access to the complete document, sources told Fox News.

“The plan is done... [the president] is happy with the parameters of the deal,” a senior administration official said.

According to multiple media sources, the Trump-Kushner Middle East peace plan has been finalized and is ready to be unveiled—probably shortly after Israeli elections, which are less than eight weeks away. Only five people have access to the plan, but Kushner will soon be traveling to the Middle East to preview the deal to regional Gulf partners.

Details are scarce, but it is widely expected that the plan will divide Jerusalem and the Holy Land by establishing the nation of Palestine within the biblically-defined territory of Israel. If this "Ultimate Deal"/"Deal of the Century" is agreed to, it will undoubtedly trigger the final series of events leading up to Daniel's 70th Week.

It is looking increasingly likely that this peace plan will be revealed to the world before the end of Israel's 70th year. Go figure—the deal that may trigger the 70th Week, unveiled in Israel's 70th year by a modern day Cyrus who was born 700 days before Israel's reestablishment during a blood moon, was 777 days old when Israel was 77 days old, was 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old upon inauguration, and celebrated the two year anniversary of his inauguration in Israel's 70th year during another blood moon.

108438233_scaled_248x216.png

17913.jpg

you don't sometimes doubt where the voices in your head are really coming from when they have you rooting for the end of the world?

serious question.

you don't sometimes doubt where the voices in your head are really coming from when they have you rooting for the end of the world?

serious question.

1. I'm not rooting for the end of the world. The "world" isn't ending. But wickedness is. Hallelujah! It's called the "end of the age"! Meaning this age of sin, rebellion, and all things that defile! Hope you aren't in that group whose end will be the lake that burns with fire. Amen!

2. I long for the appearing of King Jesus just like all who love Him do!

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8From now on the crown of righteousness is laid up for me, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that day— and not only to me, but to all who long for His appearing."
2 Timothy 4:7-8

3. God has called me to be a watchman and to declare what I see coming! Therefore in doing what God has called me to do I declare unto you the signs of the times! Those who hear will hear and those who don't, won't! Just because a person may object or not believe will not stop me from telling people that the sword is coming! For your blood will not be on my hands! You have been warned! Amen!

4. This present evil age is going to be destroyed by fire. The fire is about to start when man pushes the button. Sad that many will go from one fire (the apocalypse) and right into another fire (the lake of fire forever). But hey, you make your bed hard, you got to lay in it! Amen!

5. Therefore the conclusion of the matter is this, Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. Amen.

How will you stand before the one who shines brighter than the sun if you are filthy in sin?

serious question.

I plan to repent once at the very last second.

God says that many will try to do just that when the day of sudden destruction comes, but the door will be shut. Just like the days of Noah. Once the first raindrop fell it was too late for everybody on the outside of the Arc.

God says today is the day of Salvation! Today if you will hear His voice! TODAY if you will harden not your heart! It's always TODAY!

Tomorrow might never come!

He loves you! Come to Him today!

Amen.

Matthew 24:36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

I'mma keep posting this in every thread you make proclaiming the end is near until it gets through your head that you have no idea when the en will be.

Never gave a day or hour. Jesus loves you. Amen.

If you're saying the end is near, you're saying you have knowledge that only God himself has. Otherwise you simply cannot say that the end is coming soon. If only God knows when it's to happen, then MAN cannot even approximate the day it will happen.

Every single Christian that claims the end is near is going against the Word; it's heresy at best, blasphemous at worst.

Back