Welcome To aBlackWeb

Break Up's; Which Are You?

its been a long time but I was the break upper.....i just always fucked up with trying to let em down easy and shit

end up smashing again and prolonging shit

one I just dipped on....skipped town completely, she told my boy she would kill me

got "dumped" in high school by one of them chicks that just had too much going on and too many options....i forget what lie she told about why it wouldnt work out

coulda just told me i was cramping your style, hoe lol

nawl I cut the ties here. I usually have a long, drawn out debate with myself as to if the relationship is worth it. Most folks don't survive once I get to that point though.

You make me literally wanna stab my eyeballs out sometimes when you post shit jfc it's a good thing I luv ya
Why so.

they all knew I was a good dude to them....didn’t have to worry about me in the streets or in they cousin and treated them very well when I was around.

my biggest flaw was I wasn’t around because I placed work above all.

now I hardly work.and go above and beyond for the lady who understood hard work.

Why so.

they all knew I was a good dude to them....didn’t have to worry about me in the streets or in they cousin and treated them very well when I was around.

my biggest flaw was I wasn’t around because I placed work above all.

now I hardly work.and go above and beyond for the lady who understood hard work.
Ah I just read it different than you intended I guess. I appreciate a person who values work in that way. Hard people to find let me tell you that. That doesn't negate the eyeball thing tho, but it's okay cuz no matter what I luvs ya cuz you're part of my forum fam.

I'm usually the dumper once we get into the real relationship. Usually the dumpee if it's early on in the talking stage.

Break upee. I'm the nigga that would rather hold onto some shit for too long than let it go too early.
I believe every one of my exes were the ones to end it. I'm always trying to find some type of positive to hold on to someone which in hindsight was obviously a bad idea.

Back