Welcome To aBlackWeb

Break Up's; Which Are You?

I had a pattern unfortunately, I don’t do this anymore but…

What would happen is if we talked every other day, I stop calling. Then she gets tired of always calling me so then every other day turns into every one or two weeks, then that turns into every other week, and if she was really determined. That would turn into once a month, then she gets tired of that and the next thing you know

8FFFA454-AB07-454E-A13D-6F428B98383E.jpeg
we not together no more, no fuss not muss, nice easy transition to being single.

now..older me understands how hurtful this is so I don’t do it,

:Pathetic: Now I just block her altogether

I had a pattern unfortunately, I don’t do this anymore but…

What would happen is if we talked every other day, I stop calling. Then she gets tired of always calling me so then every other day turns into every one or two weeks, then that turns into every other week, and if she was really determined. That would turn into once a month, then she gets tired of that and the next thing you know

View attachment 533266
we not together no more, no fuss not muss, nice easy transition to being single.

now..older me understands how hurtful this is so I don’t do it,

:Pathetic: Now I just block her altogether
Damn that is persistent...intriguing. Someone has tops 5 disregarded texts/calls before I say fuck it. I'm not talking 5 in a day, like 5 over a couple few days... I dont chase ghosts or put in more than I get in return.

I'm impulsive and self-conscious about people pretending to like me.... I've prematurely dumped most relationships...

Damn that is persistent...intriguing. Someone has tops 5 disregarded texts/calls before I say fuck it. I'm not talking 5 in a day, like 5 over a couple few days... I dont chase ghosts or put in more than I get in return.
Facts

We live in a day and age where accessibility to each other at an all time high

Reactions: B_A
Back