Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brazil's Rainforest Burning At A Record Rate

I know this thread is about the Amazon but I thought this would fit here as well

Iceland Mourns Loss of a Glacier by Posting a Warning About Climate Change

This combination of Sept. 14, 1986, left, and Aug. 1, 2019 photos provided by NASA shows the shrinking of the Okjokull glacier.CreditNASA, via Associated Press
merlin_159422541_ea279026-291d-433f-82ec-933c498d1ea9-superJumbo.jpg

while i can appreciate the celebs making tweets and shit, put ya money to use

why trump orange ass not in front of this...he still a POS but this will at least buy him SOME favor

why trump orange ass not in front of this...he still a POS but this will at least buy him SOME favor

Didnt dude state he didnt want aid like a week ago now saying they cant handle it.

Shit seems like he had a hand in it. He did say "Brazil is open for business"

Cause Trump would be doing the same shit if the Amazon was in the States...Republicans/Corporations don't give a fuck about the environment

Which I'll never understand.. they have children.. and grandchildren.. where the fuck do they think they're gonna live if half the planet is underwater and the other half is on fire lol

Which I'll never understand.. they have children.. and grandchildren.. where the fuck do they think they're gonna live if half the planet is underwater and the other half is on fire lol
i have always asked this question....but they dont give a fuck ...they think their money will save them.

even if it does....what use is all the money in the world if you have no where to spend it.

What can we do? Not only to help stop the fires but what can we do to help with the restoration process?

Helplessness is not an option at this point so what are some things everyday people like me and you can do today?

If we CHOOSE to do nothing this WILL have negative consequences for every living thing on the planet for this generation and several generations after us.

What can we do? Not only to help stop the fires but what can we do to help with the restoration process?

Helplessness is not an option at this point so what are some things everyday people like me and you can do today?

If we CHOOSE to do nothing this WILL have negative consequences for every living thing on the planet for this generation and several generations after us.
Eat less red meat (most of those fires are started to create cattle farms)

Last edited:
Which is tough to do, I love burgers, steaks etc lol
man look....

i was in the states a month or so ago......and they got sugarless kristy creme donuts.
if you dont get your ass a chicken beefless burger and getcho ass on.

lol
SN:
how ya folk back home? hope they cool.

man look....

i was in the states a month or so ago......and they got sugarless kristy creme donuts.
if you dont get your ass a chicken beefless burger and getcho ass on.

lol
SN:
how ya folk back home? hope they cool.
Nothing's changed, protests are stifled by police and there's no freedom of expression. I think people lost hope, just like in Venezuela

Trump literally did the same shit bruh. Laxed environmental laws just like brazils president.

For them, not us. You think we are getting amazon cow meat? We are getting meat from local farms.
Well, I'm talking about carbon emissions in general, not speaking specifically about the Amazon. There are organizations one can donate to, to help that situation

There are theories that if everyone was to become vegans global warming will slow down and stop

Back