Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boycott the Olympics

I don't think she wanted to run in the Olympics. I think she was grieving, saw a way out and took it. It's sad cause I was rooting for her heavy and was most looking forward to seeing her in the games. And I hope she's in same form when the next Olympics come up...

I don't think she wanted to run in the Olympics. I think she was grieving, saw a way out and took it. It's sad cause I was rooting for her heavy and was most looking forward to seeing her in the games. And I hope she's in same form when the next Olympics come up...
Interesting perspective.

can’t say this is not an option

A lot said here.
I actually loved the banter between two black men....so I had to watch it twice to hear what was said.

but I hope you didn’t take what I said as a slight to Jamaica. That wasn’t my intentions
Nah. I @ 'd you to show people have different opinions on the matter versus thinking just cause someone is african american they'd automatically just excuse what sha'carri did and think it's some AA against the world shit.

Plus these 2 dudes were knowledgeable asl. I find that it's people who don't follow the sport that are thinking a certain way

Nah. I @ 'd you to show people have different opinions on the matter versus thinking just cause someone is african american they'd automatically just excuse what sha'carri did and think it's some AA against the world shit.

Plus these 2 dudes were knowledgeable asl. I find that it's people who don't follow the sport that are thinking a certain way

Not only that, Acho was bringing up some more good points.

Like how folks was gassing up her Olympic trail like she smashed Usain's record when, not one but 2, of the Jamaicans times crushed hers.

7815FB39-F0CD-433E-B10D-3E45828C37F0.gif

You old enough to know what ASL means
Oh shit
Now I get it
I never really used that crap in the first place that's why.
Ok old-young nigga u have any suggestions on a proper way to abbreviate "as hell"?

Back