Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boycott the Olympics

So niggas supposed just abandon all their hard work and sacrifices over the last couple of years bcuz another chick wanna puff on trees?

:uhhuh6:
Doesn't matter if weed is legal in certain states or all states. If your employer says that you are not allowed, you have to follow their rules. Drinking is legal too but you can't show up to work drunk.

I feel bad for her but she made the decision to get faded so now she has to deal with the consequences.

Last edited:
It's not legal everywhere especially where the Olympics is hosted Japan.

The rules are set she sadly messed up she's young got time to go again.
They haven't even announced the punishment yet. She might get a slap on the wrist which american athletes are known to get when they pop.

lol @ boycotting the olympics cause somebody wanted to smoke weed lmao niggaz are crazy

Didn't know about the swim caps shit.
Yow have you heard certain foods are banned?

They haven't even announced the punishment yet. She might get a slap on the wrist which american athletes are known to get when they pop.

lol @ boycotting the olympics cause somebody wanted to smoke weed lmao niggaz are crazy

Didn't know about the swim caps shit.
Yow have you heard certain foods are banned?
A entire thread about it

I haven't even heard about the food issue.

I was saying to a friend FIFA and Uefa are somehow the better organisation than the Olympics and they are garbage!!

I'm pretty certain this is Shelly Ann last Olympics these people have been sacrificing everything for this Imagine saying Nah forget all that hard work and the possibility to win something over a mistake is madness.

A entire thread about it

I haven't even heard about the food issue.

I was saying to a friend FIFA and Uefa are somehow the better organisation than the Olympics and they are garbage!!

I'm pretty certain this is Shelly Ann last Olympics these people have been sacrificing everything for this Imagine saying Nah forget all that hard work and the possibility to win something over a mistake is madness.

Sha'Carri is a professional (like, she went pro and this is her job). Mistakes have consequences. If your employer has a no-drugs policy, you have to abide by it. Open and shut case. Accountability seems to be lost on many nowadays.

Last edited:
Sha'Carri is a professional (like, she went pro and this is her job). Mistakes have consequences. If your employer has a no-drugs policy, you have to abide by it. Open and shut case. Accountability seems to be lost of many nowadays.
World championship in 2022 if she does miss the Olympics I'm sure she would be ready for that

The swim caps is a non-issue. More hair, more drag. Not everyone can get a participation trophy. In the highest level of competition, you really have to stop complaining and just go out and perform. The committee deemed the large caps not necessary. Take the weave out and you will be good.

View attachment 577043
It not always about weave. What if an athlete has naturally big hair? They will ban it for these games and then once one of their official partners designs the same thing they will allow it for the next games. They don't want independent black business to shine.

Back