Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow not getting his respect on tour

He hasn’t realized he’s not 12 years old anymore and nobody really cares..

This whole "nobody cares" response is dumb.

When the Verzuz battle b/t him and Souljah was announced...yall said "nobody cares". They went on to become of one the highest viewed Verzuz battles to date.

Now yall tryin to apply the same "nobody cares" logic again. And yet...tell that to everyone showing up to see him and everyone on that Millennium Tour. Seems to me there's a LOT of folks who DO care.

I give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
Stupid shit like this is why I abhor leaving the house most days
You're a grown ass man defending a kiddie rapper. How are you in your mid 40's a Bow Wow stan

When the Verzuz battle b/t him and Souljah was announced...yall said "nobody cares". They went on to become of one the highest viewed Verzuz battles to date.

Now yall tryin to apply the same "nobody cares" logic again. And yet...tell that to everyone showing up to see him and everyone on that Millennium Tour. Seems to me there's a LOT of folks who DO care.

You playing bow wow records?

You're a grown ass man defending a kiddie rapper. How are you in your mid 40's a Bow Wow stan

You playing bow wow records?

And you're a grown azzz man responding in the same thread about said kiddie rapper.

What Bow Wow songs you got in YOUR playlist?

And you're a grown azzz man responding in the same thread about said kiddie rapper.

What Bow Wow songs you got in YOUR playlist?
Never, that lil nigga wasn't getting no spins when I was in high school when he was at his peak

Pretty sure Jermaine wrote it but Bow Wow verse on the Irresistable (Remix) was flames. Let Mr. 106 & Park cook!

Of course he still has fans. But nobody is raving for him the same way they were when he was 12. It’s pretty simple.

Remember when he was in the mall and he thought he was going to get chased around and didn’t?

Of course he still has fans. But nobody is raving for him the same way they were when he was 12. It’s pretty simple.

Remember when he was in the mall and he thought he was going to get chased around and didn’t?
Lol didn't see that

You know what, I vaguely remember that lol

It was in like 2015 or some shit. Nigga was like “yo guys I don’t think they know I’m here…”

Maybe he was joking, regardless that nigga can never seem to get over the fact he’s not 13 anymore

Bow Wow definitely embellishes and has been called out for it appropriately but that has nothing to do with him asking for his just due on a tour with artists he helped paved the way for. As a people we need to support our artists and music because it's our culture.

As for the Eagles, the point is there are plenty of white artists and bands at senior ages still touring successfully like they just came out. Their fans support them and we should our own people. There's no reason why Rakim or Slick Rick shouldn't be able to fill a stadium with all these so called "Hip-Hop heads". It's white people buying our shit up because we dont appreciate it the same, soon as oir artists have a bad album it's "he fell off" then we get mad when an old Jewish lady buys 2Pac's catalog and sells it to the highest bidder. But hey that's another thread for another day.

The target audience for any mass produced product in America is white people...they have the population and the pervasiveness of population (they are everywhere...even where black ppl are) and the money .

I kno were socialized to insult ourselves, but we dont have the demographics to sustain this entertainment infrastructure AS IT IS ... this shit will collapse without white people...this aint about us being unwilling to support. Hell, if i wanted to benefit from chinas growing ecomony on a mass scale, why target uyghirs?

Ps we still have old black artists of all kinds of genres touring. And rakim and slick rick wasnt selling out arenas in they prime...especially rakim...cmon man

Back