Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow not getting his respect on tour

yawn-23.gif

His shit don’t as well as him don’t age the same

“thing about the old days, they the old days“

pretty Ricky make music for the whores and so do Omarion, bow just bringing nostalgia

bow and Soulja really did a lot but they hurt their status asking for credit. If you know who you is, tf you looking for credit/respect from? Take it

Bow Wow is right tbh the people (mainly chicks) actually going to these shows are going to see Bow Wow to relive the music of their teenage years, dude has crazy amount of hits to perform, so 15mins air time is crazy...

Teenagers and youngsters of today arnt the target audience...
One thing I learned about business, your business relationships are only as solid as the handshakes that cement them. Bow Wow carries himself like an emotionally weak prima donna that would shake your hand like an old lady. I think that's why he keeps getting stiffed in these situations... his lil homies don't even respect him.

Honestly he right tho. Bow got the biggest records out of anyone on that tour but he only getting 15 mins?

We just seen his versuz with Soulja Boy and Bow bodied him in that. People are quick to forget.

Whether you like it or not the nigga got hits that lil bit of time ain't shit.

15 minute thank you to the parents that brought their kids to a glorified mall concert from the 00's.

Creepy old niggas still making music for teenage girls.

One thing I learned about business, your business relationships are only as solid as the handshakes that cement them. Bow Wow carries himself like an emotionally weak prima donna that would shake your hand like an old lady. I think that's why he keeps getting stiffed in these situations... his lil homies don't even respect him.

But also, buisness is buisness and most buisness savvy people leave personal feelings out of deals that can make them alot of money..

Im not talking about morals but just not doing business with someone because you think they are a clown...

If it makes dollars it makes sense...

Back