Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOTW: Charlie Clips vs B Magic

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Clips was the original "I've never lost a battle" nigga in battle rap and his fans used to let him get away with that shit.

The thing was, all of his "loses" could be debated, he didn't have any clear loses until this battle, even Jadakiss knew Clips lost.

This battle shows why I've always hated schemes. They're super simple to write but the casual fan falls for it everytime (Props to Hollow exposing the wack schemes Clips used as a crunch for mad years in their battle.)

When I was really into clips, I thought this was a debatable

I watched it like 2x since and thought B Magic clearly washed him

I like schemes though. Clips just thought he was gonna just show up and mail it in. His schemes were lazy af and it showed

Another bad creation like BBD

Magic and Ty Law were the most creative w the bars... shame what happened to them

Clips was the original "I've never lost a battle" nigga in battle rap and his fans used to let him get away with that shit.

The thing was, all of his "loses" could be debated, he didn't have any clear loses until this battle, even Jadakiss knew Clips lost.

This battle shows why I've always hated schemes. They're super simple to write but the casual fan falls for it everytime (Props to Hollow exposing the wack schemes Clips used as a crunch for mad years in their battle.)

Had Clips in his feelings off his first few bars lol. Always the tell that Clips know in his heart shit about to get deep lol.

Back