Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Borderlands 3

Also, when playing co-op, everyone playing w you receives their own item drops from enemies and chests. So you no longer have to fight over guns and what not. Everyone gets their own items different than that to what you would get.
I should be wrapping up my first playthrough this weekend with Fl4k. I'm at the last boss...i think, but im still a bit underpowered so i'ma run a few side quests to see if i can get another couple levels up...i doubt it, but it looks like you're gonna be somewhere in the 30s when you get to the last boss.

Just beat this

Ended up being level 37 with only having skipped less than a handful of side missions

Pretty much agree with the reviews that they stuck to the BL formula and played it safe while adding some much needed tweaks

I think if they really are serious about keeping this as a franchise, they have to make some substantial changes that might make some regulars have to adjust but I know we are at least another 4-5 years from a part 4 so that will give them some time to rest from this one while hopefully bringing some fresher ideas to the sequel or at this point, they can decide to do a completely different game

I'm a BL junkie so I got this on day 1 but if you wanted to pick it up on the cheap, I wouldn't blame you but I do recommend it if you enjoy the series

Picked this up on wednesday. Shit is fire. Picked fl4k for first playthrough. Should have picked the siren, but fl4k Is fun. Only level 20 at the moment but enjoying tf out of it.

Back