Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Borderlands 3

I might need to play whole series
Ehhhh

If you haven't, I wouldn't

The first 1, as far as gameplay is severely lacking

They took all the complaints from 1 and fixed in 2 so if you gonna start with one, I would start there

The pre borderlands one was ok. I mean I had fun but I wouldn't say it was a must play

Ehhhh

If you haven't, I wouldn't

The first 1, as far as gameplay is severely lacking

They took all the complaints from 1 and fixed in 2 so if you gonna start with one, I would start there

The pre borderlands one was ok. I mean I had fun but I wouldn't say it was a must play

I feel you about the first one. I tried to replay the first dragon age and story wise it’s superior but gameplay so old

if you dont give a shit about the story they've tried to tell across the previous games and the telltale joint, then 3 i think is the best parts of 1 and 2 with more guns lol...i think you would be fine in playing that by itself

You’ll be the only person here with it until Black Friday

Actually now that I think about it I’m not buying any game between now and then

Doesn’t make sense to

I’ll Just buy myself 4 games then and save probably $80

You’ll be the only person here with it until Black Friday

Actually now that I think about it I’m not buying any game between now and then

Doesn’t make sense to

I’ll Just buy myself 4 games then and save probably $80
I havent paid $60 for a full priced game in at least 3 years. I think it's time to do so with this one

This is always a day one cop for me

if you dont give a shit about the story they've tried to tell across the previous games and the telltale joint, then 3 i think is the best parts of 1 and 2 with more guns lol...i think you would be fine in playing that by itself

Storyline wise it’s pretty much always the same. I was watching a stream this morn and it’s still the same exact characters throughout the game. It can still be borderlands but it’s time for a new BL world and people. Enemies look harder this time around, though.. they do more to avoid your attacks, which is cool...

But as it’s always been, the gameplay, graphics and guns are amazing and fun. Guess that’s the only experience that needs to matter...

I havent paid $60 for a full priced game in at least 3 years. I think it's time to do so with this one

This is always a day one cop for me
I’m just playing into the whole “nobody in the arcade actually buys games” thing

Well nothing besides the AAA incredibly mainstream titles like COD madden and 2k

Did anybody even get gears?

I’m just playing into the whole “nobody in the arcade actually buys games” thing

Well nothing besides the AAA incredibly mainstream titles like COD madden and 2k

Did anybody even get gears?
i getting gears today also lol

you bring up an excellent point though

although more games have been ported from PC to consoles, there is still going to a TON of games that console guys not gonna buy just due to the lack of their presence on their preferred console platform

not trying to sound snobbish, but it blows my mind that cats will spend upwards to $600 on a console only to play Madden, GTA and 2k. I've played so many games that i wouldnt have otherwise played since moving to PC so i really dont even have the desire to buy all platform triple A games when they release, but there are exceptions, and this is one of them

You said something that also struck a chord when you mentioned how Du and others are still playing a 5+ year old game like it came out yesterday. SOME games will do that to you. Skyrim comes to mind for sure, but GTA??? nah, not imo, but im not knocking those dudes for finding enjoyment from them. I just wish they stepped outside of their bubble

over the next couple of months, im getting

Borderlands
Gears
COD (strong possibility)
Trovor saves the universe
Empire of Sin ( i think getting released this year)
The Surge 2
Cyberpunk
Phoenix Point
Dying Light 2 (gotta still beat the 1st one)

i got more, but i hope you get the idea, and if i dont get them day one, which im most likely not, then i hope to get some of them on sale during the christmas/new year sales

Storyline wise it’s pretty much always the same. I was watching a stream this morn and it’s still the same exact characters throughout the game. It can still be borderlands but it’s time for a new BL world and people. Enemies look harder this time around, though.. they do more to avoid your attacks, which is cool...

But as it’s always been, the gameplay, graphics and guns are amazing and fun. Guess that’s the only experience that needs to matter...
agree on all of this

but like i told him about another game, sometimes, I just wanna point and shoot and this game fills that void for me

aight so i played this a couple of hours this weekend..not as much as I would've liked, but I played it

anyway, just off the top of my head

really glad they improved the fast travel system. Now, instead of having to hike ALLLLL the way back to the spots on the map that let you warp to another area, you can pull up the map, and just point to the place you want to go, and boom...you there.

Also, the map is redesigned to be 3D to see the elevations of the map to better gauge where you are going which is also another welcomed addition.

More impressions to come

edit: also, they added this mechanic where instead of having to press and hold X to get shit from chests (ammo, money, etc...) its now a vacuum suction action that's done automatically provided you are in proximity. This is a small but great add b/c it got super tiring having to do that shit with all the chests and shit that drops from enemies

I wanna pick this up but no way I'd have it done before outer lands comes out and that game is gonna be a for sure buy. Will probably pick this up after or maybe on payday next week and have it occupy my time until outerlands then come back to it after.

Any ps4 players with this add me up. jsum907

aight so i played this a couple of hours this weekend..not as much as I would've liked, but I played it

anyway, just off the top of my head

really glad they improved the fast travel system. Now, instead of having to hike ALLLLL the way back to the spots on the map that let you warp to another area, you can pull up the map, and just point to the place you want to go, and boom...you there.

Also, the map is redesigned to be 3D to see the elevations of the map to better gauge where you are going which is also another welcomed addition.

More impressions to come

edit: also, they added this mechanic where instead of having to press and hold X to get shit from chests (ammo, money, etc...) its now a vacuum suction action that's done automatically provided you are in proximity. This is a small but great add b/c it got super tiring having to do that shit with all the chests and shit that drops from enemies

Also, when playing co-op, everyone playing w you receives their own item drops from enemies and chests. So you no longer have to fight over guns and what not. Everyone gets their own items different than that to what you would get.

Back