Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie thinks Michael B. Jordan is a simp for wifing Lori Harvey

Just because a celeb takes a pic with another celeb don't mean they fucked .

I concur.

d7ce39c74e32a34ac12e766aa568b873.jpg

8ylpmedlf0g01.jpg

Gal-Gadot-Zack-Snyder.jpg

Zack-Snyder-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-China.jpg

:Will:
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I mean technically like every post on a forum is gossiping to some degree if it's celeb or political or about anybody

I see both sides of this convo

I think it's the Puffy and his son thing that makes men/ppl cringe the most.

but like I said I don't know who she actually had sex with.

Just because a celeb takes a pic with another celeb don't mean they fucked .

Also I think that most men who maybe have been cheated on or played feel away about women they think would do that to them.

personally if you a player or just having fun,a chick being possibly a sexually open woman aka a ho or a freak is a plus if you know how to handle that.

All the dudes she messed with her are notorious cheaters and players,so if they don't have an issue with it,I don't.

Some of that shit might be PR anyway.
I hear you but the thing that gets me is how dudes know so much detail about these celebrities life. That’s female shit to me, personally. I know a shit load of females with the celebrity gossip but seeing men on it just as heavy blows my mind. I don’t be on it like that. I ain’t heard of her until Future and then heard of her again with MBJ.

then men be watching RHOA! That’s another topic tho.

I hear you but the thing that gets me is how dudes know so much detail about these celebrities life. That’s female shit to me, personally. I know a shit load of females with the celebrity gossip but seeing men on it just as heavy blows my mind. I don’t be on it like that. I ain’t heard of her until Future and then heard of her again with MBJ.

You should invite some of your girls to the board so I can chop it up with them.

Would love to hear their feedback about the SC trip.

There's a part of this where Boosie says we should give the men who he thinks slept with her credit and give them props...which basically confirms something I said a while ago that alot of niggas fuck women partially for the approval of other men. So other men can give them props as opposed to actually enjoying being with the woman. That's some weird ass shit.

I've always watched RHOA because my wife watches it

But also Kenya and Cynthia are without a muthafuckin doubt two of the finest women to ever walk this earth. It's no coincidence that they are both former super models. It don't make no sense for them to look that damn good.

Also from my wife watching them shows I pickup on a lot of things with women. It's interesting to me as a man watching women watch those shows about mostly women and getting a better understanding of how y'all think. I'm not saying that y'all all think the same because every woman is different but I love to be able to sit back and just watch things from womens perspective before I comment and judge them.

But Kenya and Cynthia are some bad mofo's

Boosie got a point and he's right even tho I don't agree with a lot of shit he says.

A lot of these celebrities be passing around the same chick to smash or get in relationship with like they got a train ran on them.

Back