Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie thinks Michael B. Jordan is a simp for wifing Lori Harvey

Vlad asked his opinion on something he probably. Didn't give give two fuck.sbouts and boosie being boodie just gave an off the cuff honest reply..

His opinion

I was thinking the same thing, but it's actually a good PR move for Wallace. (Don't care what his real name is, he's always gonna be Wallace from The Wire to me)

By having her on his arm, it's good for business because it keeps the sisters on his side because they can't come down on him for being with non-black women anymore.

Plus, for all her faults, she's a nice-looking young lady.

Not even 25 yet, so it might not be too late to save her.

And I believe she has enough sense to know what's at stake for her as well.

Meaning, if this doesn't work out for whatever reason...........then people are probably gonna look at her funny and blame her for it more than him.

I was thinking the same thing, but it's actually a good PR move for Wallace. (Don't care what his real name is, he's always gonna be Wallace from The Wire to me)

By having her on his arm, it's good for business because it keeps the sisters on his side because they can't come down on him for being with non-black women anymore.

Hence why he was backing up Meg The Stallion about her Wolverine ass fastly healed "bullet wound" on the feet, when he was saying "pRoTeCt aLl bLaCk wOmEn" ?

Wasting your time quoting me because idc.

it’s still so messy for men. ?
I mean technically like every post on a forum is gossiping to some degree if it's celeb or political or about anybody

I see both sides of this convo

I think it's the Puffy and his son thing that makes men/ppl cringe the most.

but like I said I don't know who she actually had sex with.

Just because a celeb takes a pic with another celeb don't mean they fucked .

Also I think that most men who maybe have been cheated on or played feel away about women they think would do that to them.

personally if you a player or just having fun,a chick being possibly a sexually open woman aka a ho or a freak is a plus if you know how to handle that.

All the dudes she messed with her are notorious cheaters and players,so if they don't have an issue with it,I don't.

Some of that shit might be PR anyway.

Back