Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie thinks Michael B. Jordan is a simp for wifing Lori Harvey

There's a part of this where Boosie says we should give the men who he thinks slept with her credit and give them props...which basically confirms something I said a while ago that alot of niggas fuck women partially for the approval of other men. So other men can give them props as opposed to actually enjoying being with the woman. That's some weird ass shit.

Didn't Boosie get a hooker to perform oral sex on his kid. That pretty much all but confirms what you wrote. That's his mindset.

He treated it as some sort of rite of passage. Not a genuine interest in laying with a woman for the sake of pleasure. These niggas is weird man.

MBJ is not a simp for showing love man. Niggas complain about girls overlooking them but don't put work in, they say fuck it "I'll just get money and work on me" but let a bitch show interest and she's in the wrong on some "she only wants me for money". Make up your fuckin mind man SMFH.

You niggas so scared of heartbreak that you treat women like shit amd wonder why they leave you for the MBJ types.
Some of these niggas think having a lil disposable income and a nice body makes them "high value" ?

Went to school with quite a few of em. Whole personality built on the inability to talk about anything other than inuyasha, call of duty and gains and they be legit angry bitches don't stay with them.

Boosie got a point and he's right even tho I don't agree with a lot of shit he says.

A lot of these celebrities be passing around the same chick to smash or get in relationship with like they got a train ran on them.

It's a community of about, what hundreds of people? A few thousands?

If you're an attractive, well built, charming gentleman living into the suburbs and that a liberally sexual hot lady is living there, the chances the both of you haven't get around half of your small community over years is rather thin.

I don't get the logic about y'all pointing out about how she get laid with plenty of male celebrities when male celebrities like MBJ are doing the same. Are you expecting he commit with some God-fearing housewife coming straight out from 'Mad Men' or how? You would complain about this type of woman too.

Oh shut up, doesn’t Boosie have like 13 children?
Weird ass niggas.

Right? A man with 13 children who made one of them getting molested should be the last person to stone over any so-calledly promiscuous woman.

I don't trust any boy around here who gobbles up his incoherent rant like word of God.

It be the niggas that can’t even bag a Lori that be talking shit too.

Boosie looks like he fuck with bitches that chain-smoke black n milds.
Lol.. Ok but it's not really about boosie

Lori has a "pass around" reputation regardless of who is saying it

Some of these niggas think having a lil disposable income and a nice body makes them "high value" ?

Went to school with quite a few of em. Whole personality built on the inability to talk about anything other than inuyasha, call of duty and gains and they be legit angry bitches don't stay with them.
IMG_0467.gif

Thought you was gonna follow this up with Naruto. I'm in the clear!

No, it's all about Boosie who talk about some promiscuous woman when he's none only one of those himself, but a criminal who made his kid getting molested by another adult.

Stop playing the devil's advocate over nothing. She open her legs all around, and then? This nigga must have as many STDs that he had children, and so be her minus having actually children. Lest, gloating about coercing an underage relative of hers to get molested.

Niggas who want dirty women who give heads, but complains when one of them engages with the best of them all by backing up a sociopath complicit of rape against a minor... ?

No, it's all about Boosie who talk about some promiscuous woman when he's none only one of those himself, but a criminal who made his kid getting molested by another adult.

Stop playing the devil's advocate over nothing. She open her legs all around, and then? This nigga must have as many STDs that he had children, and so be her minus having actually children. Lest, gloating about coercing an underage relative of hers to get molested.
That's shooting the messenger

We know who boosie is. Nobody defends or cosigns his fuckery.

However his opinion on Lori is another thing...

This chick went from a son...to his father.. to future and so on. That's not someone i would want my daughter to emulate. I wouldn't want my son to emulate boosie either, but he's not the topic here. She is

That's shooting the messenger

We know who boosie is. Nobody defends or cosigns his fuckery.

However is opinion on Lori is another thing...

This chick went from a son...to his father.. to future and so on. That's not someone i would want my daughter to emulate. I wouldn't want my son to emulate boosie either, but he's not the topic

If MBJ want to engage with a character coming straight up from "Bold & The Beautiful" or "The Young & The Restless" , it's his choice. It wouldn't affect any of us beside himself and his heart.

Kandy was maybe right, after all... I have nothing about gossiping, but this type is way too "toxic femininity" like.

WHO CARES?

The niggas that put so much energy into what Lori does, are niggas who can’t even keep stable relationships in the first place.

It’s the same ole misogynistic bullshit over and over.

WHO CARES?

The niggas that put so much energy into what Lori does, are niggas who can’t even keep stable relationships in the first place.

It’s the same ole misogynistic bullshit over and over.

Yep.

Who cares if she's a thot or not? And who follow the opinion of a male thot coupled by a freak complicit of molesting and defilement against a minor to criticize what a so-called thot does with her legs? None of us are MBJ. His choice.

Kandy was right.

I mean, you should care somewhat about a person reputation, but it’s not always about a person past. If they changed, they changed. And if she wants to be with him and he wants to be with her and they both respect each other going forward is more important than all that other stuff. The people that’s hating is irrelevant, the girl don’t want y’all.

I mean, you should care somewhat about a person reputation, but it’s not always about a person past. If they changed, they changed. And if she wants to be with him and he wants to be with her and they both respect each other going forward is more important than all that other stuff. The people that’s hating is irrelevant, the girl don’t want y’all.

Statistically speaking, there has very little chance that a trifling woman might change her alduterous tendencies as she ages, but needless to say that at the end of the day, it's MBJ's choice.

High value men - whohapoens to be well-groomed and attractive on top of that - got options: one of those consists about choosing, and so he did.

Back