DAD DIED WHEN I WAS FOURTEEN
WE GOT US SOME CHANGE
MOMMA TOOK THE BREAD AND SPED IT
SHOES SHOP ON THAT LANE
THAT'S WHEN A LOT OF SHIT CHANGED
ALL MY PARTNERS IN THE GAME
BUT MY POCKETS THEY SHAME
SO I CALLED THAT BOY BIG DAME

Excuse the high caps lol. I copy and paste the lyrics.

Youngest of da camp is my favorite album by him

DAD DIED WHEN I WAS FOURTEEN
WE GOT US SOME CHANGE
MOMMA TOOK THE BREAD AND SPED IT
SHOES SHOP ON THAT LANE
THAT'S WHEN A LOT OF SHIT CHANGED
ALL MY PARTNERS IN THE GAME
BUT MY POCKETS THEY SHAME
SO I CALLED THAT BOY BIG DAME

Excuse the high caps lol. I copy and paste the lyrics.

yeah...niggas dont know bout young badazz

Wayne...come on man lol

Boosie was more flagrant w/ the street shit....you wouldnt believe he was as old as he was....he had the real game

but as far as pure talent/skill Wayne was retarded from jump....he could change his style, make melodies, fire hooks, etc....nigga was made for this shit

we knew he was mainly telling stories of those around him but u cant discredit his work

Wayne...come on man lol

Boosie was more flagrant w/ the street shit....you wouldnt believe he was as old as he was....he had the real game

but as far as pure talent/skill Wayne was retarded from jump....he could change his style, make melodies, fire hooks, etc....nigga was made for this shit

we knew he was mainly telling stories of those around him but u cant discredit his work

Yeah, I agree with Wayne being better as a teenage too. @bolded, during that time around my area. You'll be surprise to see people choosing Boosie tho. Peeps around here gravitated to that gutter, street sh%t more than anything.

thats with any area....the artist that caters to the streets gets more love in that particular area then they do outside of that and vice versa

Boosie was gospel down here before anybody else knew who he was

they saw Young Joc zoom and they like who is this lil nigga wit the high voice?

they thought DJ Khaled put him on lol

Back