Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie Mad At Fans Cuz His Album Went Double Whopper W/ Cheese

he just don't have the juice no more

ever since he parted ways with trill ent, his shit has gone down

I'm sure Webbie not moving units like he used to but he can probably sell more than Boosie right now

I thought this....

but this one appears to be on Trill....idk how but its on the cover

and nah Webbie done lmao.....his youtube videos is his height now

people loved him but it was along side Boosie.....Kinda how Bun withered a little without Pimp.....he still holding but shit obviously changed

Webbie started fucking up making all the albums Savage life

meh.....it could have and has worked for other artists establishing somewhat of a "brand"

niggas got 6 installment mixtape series' and shit

they shouldnt have done real albums like that....but the first two were all gas, they probably felt like why change direction

meh.....it could have and has worked for other artists establishing somewhat of a "brand"

niggas got 6 installment mixtape series' and shit

they shouldnt have done real albums like that....but the first two were all gas, they probably felt like why change direction
did we really need Savage life as a title after the 2nd one though?

hell even the Carter shit dipped after 2

did we really need Savage life as a title after the 2nd one though?

hell even the Carter shit dipped after 2

do we really need Rush Hour 4?

they just look at the numbers from the last shit and think "it aint broke........"

I mean what else is Webbie gonna be? its all savage life

we were never gonna get a more serious, transparent album from Webbie talking about life and family and politics

after this??? hell yeah im droppin savage life 3 if im Mel and Turk....they probably made that nigga keep the name lol

Itā€™s crazy I found out yesterday heā€™s only 36 years old

Thought he was up there close to Hovā€™s age

He mad cuz other ppl ain't do stuff for him?

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T does he know what that means mayne

do we really need Rush Hour 4?

they just look at the numbers from the last shit and think "it aint broke........"

I mean what else is Webbie gonna be? its all savage life

we were never gonna get a more serious, transparent album from Webbie talking about life and family and politics

after this??? hell yeah im droppin savage life 3 if im Mel and Turk....they probably made that nigga keep the name lol

i dont think you understanding what im saying

he could've dropped that same album tracklist and called it something outside of Savage Life

Savage Life was his magnum opus, and he hasnt dropped anything with THAT kinda quality since. SL2 was a decent follow up, but everything after 2 shouldnt have had SL as the title.

aight soooooo, lets run some Webbie album name options for the hell of it

After 1st Sav Life:
Gutta Shit
BR Baby
Jigg or Die
Herringbones and G Nikes
H&GN 2: No T shirt under my Polo

2017 - present:
Fuck the world/Praise the Lord
Gizzle Fucked Up
Back 2 da Bubbles

if this nigga dont drop a comedy bruh ima be mad

Life of a Savage the movie should have been in production years ago

Nipsey death

I was thinking this, but didn't want to go there just yet. Marketing and promo is a science on it's own, I suspected these artist weren't just delaying their albums solely cause of the kindness in their heart.

aight soooooo, lets run some Webbie album name options for the hell of it

After 1st Sav Life:
Gutta Shit
BR Baby
Jigg or Die
Herringbones and G Nikes
H&GN 2: No T shirt under my Polo

2017 - present:
Fuck the world/Praise the Lord
Gizzle Fucked Up
Back 2 da Bubbles

that nigga funny as fuck bruh, that jingle bells shit in the bath tub have me in tears every time

im surprised he aint got a straight DVD movie floating around in walmart somewhere honestly

Reactions: 1/2
I was just bumping that throwback Boosie today. I didn't know C-Loc was his cousin

Back