Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie Falls For Lil Nas X Trolling Again

Dude told him he hates himself and to kill his self and no one wants him here sheesh.. bro ...

And then niggas say he not homophobic? Bro that venom though. Shit was @5 Grand levels man.

Niggas really do be killing themselves for that shit too. I know Nas X is a troll but hope homie aite behind all the acts he puts up.

I wonder if these people would be behind Lil _ X if he was calling white supremacy? They’re cool with a black man as long as he’s on the type of time that he’s on.

Boosie cares because he views what LNX does as just pure deviancy. So he dislikes it from that POV. Once you do that? Nothing that person does will ever be short of activsting a visceral rage out of you.

LNX knows that, he doesn’t care because he’s a troll and that’s their job. They’re nothing more but pussy ass bullies.

At least bullies get comeuppance when you react to them. They also don’t get to be people who harass you and sympathetic figures when you react to them. That’s what trolls get to do. If LNX knows Boosie doesn’t like him, why would he make that statement? It’s because he knows that his music isn’t popping, nobody cares for Boosie unless you’re talking about a certain demo, but they’ll used a member of the LGBT to bring down a black mans image, no matter how insignificant that person is.

Probably because Boosie told one of the current most popular artists to go kill themselves and called them a slur multiple times on a very public platform...not that hard to figure out.

It’s Boosie, though.. BOOSIE.

Who cares?

A “rapper” obsessed with gay shit said some mean words on social media about a gay, attention whore “rapper” who had a big hit single two years ago.

If LeBron James had said it, I could see it maybe making the news….. But, BOOSIE?

He’s just doing what he does.

So, again……

…. Who the fuck cares?

It’s Boosie, though.. BOOSIE.

Who cares?

A “rapper” obsessed with gay shit said some mean words on social media about a gay, attention whore “rapper” who had a big hit single two years ago.

If LeBron James had said it, I could see it maybe making the news….. But, BOOSIE?

He’s just doing what he does.

So, again……

…. Who the fuck cares?

Clearly reallt Boosie cares...his fan base cares...Nas X fan base cares...again this ain't rocket science to figure out why going on a Twitter rant telling someone to kill themselves and calling them homophobic slurs would gain attention given the 2 names involved. Ain't like they're two random people

Boosie cares because he views what LNX does as just pure deviancy. So he dislikes it from that POV. Once you do that? Nothing that person does will ever be short of activsting a visceral rage out of you.

LNX knows that, he doesn’t care because he’s a troll and that’s their job. They’re nothing more but pussy ass bullies.

At least bullies get comeuppance when you react to them. They also don’t get to be people who harass you and sympathetic figures when you react to them. That’s what trolls get to do. If LNX knows Boosie doesn’t like him, why would he make that statement? It’s because he knows that his music isn’t popping, nobody cares for Boosie unless you’re talking about a certain demo, but they’ll used a member of the LGBT to bring down a black mans image, no matter how insignificant that person is.

Here me out.. what if Boosie managed to Stfu...

This would solve Boosie problem and this perceived idea that he's been "taken down" as if he's not a grown ass man who is fully capable of simply not reacting. Also gotta remember that this is the 1st time Nas X has directly addressed Boosie and he did so in a joking manner. Majority of the time it's Boosie making comments or reacting to or about him without being prompted.

Back