Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie Falls For Lil Nas X Trolling Again

Boosie is crazy like a fox I suspect.
This ain't a rapper you can "cancel" be normal means, his demographic is hood niggas that don't care bout that shit.
He knows people will react to his opinions on Nas X and may be using it to his advantage.
Any publicity is better than no publicity.

And that's what makes this interesting to me. Like you said , Boosie fans are generally from the "hood". A majority of people from there agree with what he says. Also the "hood" is supposedly "poor". The people that support Nas X are also people that claim to fight for the "poor". It's kinda funny that the people they fight for are also the people they call names for not supporting Nas X antics. 🤷🏾‍♂️

And that's what makes this interesting to me. Like you said , Boosie fans are generally from the "hood". A majority of people from there agree with what he says. Also the "hood" is supposedly "poor". The people that support Nas X are also people that claim to fight for the "poor". It's kinda funny that the people they fight for are also the people they call names for not supporting Nas X antics. 🤷🏾‍♂️

This entire stance.

I bring this up whenever I start bickering with people about any of these topics. It's wild to think about and the question always gets deflected or ignored. I'm seriously curious to see how this lol turns out if it goes any further.

Lol they call them names because of the homophobia like just forget that part and paint a new narrative huh

I stopped paying attention to this nigga after he said r kelly was better then Prince, Michael Jackson, and Stevie Wonder.

he's dumb it down entertainment

Supporting poor people doesn't mean you support homophobia or wild ass statements like Boose saying "Ima beat that faggot". How do you even try and compare those two?

Supporting poor people doesn't mean you support homophobia or wild ass statements like Boose saying "Ima beat that faggot". How do you even try and compare those two?

You missed the point. This is why I usually stay away from these convos on here. I've seen posters here say disrespectful things about "fans" that support and agree with some artist opinions. But then tell people to have sympathy for the same fans living situation. The quickest way to cause conflict is to be disrespectful. Especially when you and that person more than likely agree on numerous other issues.

You missed the point. This is why I usually stay away from these convos on here. I've seen posters here say disrespectful things about "fans" that support and agree with some artist opinions. But then tell people to have sympathy for the same fans living situation. The quickest way to cause conflict is to be disrespectful. Especially when you and that person more than likely agree on numerous other issues.

No you're point was clear it just doesn't hold up because of the basis of what Boosie’s particular disagreement is. There's certain things people can disagree on but on issues of people actual humanity that's not something people are willing to budge on. Boosie has a fundamental disagreement in that he believes simply seeing gay people can turn somebody gay. As long as he believes that and thinks saying shit like "I'll beat that faggot up" are ok then there's never gonna be common ground with those who disagree with him.

Also trying to paint this as is Boosie ain't been disrespectful in this is hilarious.

No you're point was clear it just doesn't hold up because of the basis of what Boosie’s particular disagreement is. There's certain things people can disagree on but on issues of people actual humanity that's not something people are willing to budge on. Boosie has a fundamental disagreement in that he believes simply seeing gay people can turn somebody gay. As long as he believes that and thinks saying shit like "I'll beat that faggot up" are ok then there's never gonna be common ground with those who disagree with him.

Also trying to paint this as is Boosie ain't been disrespectful in this is hilarious.

You got it✌🏾

Steady saying he got my point, but still talking bout Boosie....when I ain't even talking about Boosie. Yeah let me go back to ignoring these type discussions.

I just want better for folks. When it comes on to having a conversation about an agenda? What’s the point of even having a discussion? Like seriously? What is the point? You can list a bunch of different agendas that have been set in place for other things that happened on this planet, and people act like it so far fetched they would have one called……you know….

it’s just a waste of time.

As far as Boosie and Lil Nas???? They both are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Many black folks, poor people, that are black as well, do not support what Lil Nas X is broadcasting, there are folks in this thread trying to cop pleas for Nas X, and talk down on those who are against what Nas X is doing.

Folks are saying Nas X needs to sit down with all of that nonsense and just make music, keep that extreme gay shit off of TV, which is really coming from his label heads, who are themselves demonic but some folks in here are championing that demonic shit, brushing it off as a joke, or nothing to be concerned about.

But the same folks, got the nerve to be in another thread, trying to cop pleas for the poor for being evicted, the same poor who are against the demonic shit, or they're in the thread throwing stones at R.Kelly for basically doing the same things what Lil Nas X is doing on TV. Lil Nas X and R.Kelly are in the same boat as far as I'm concern.

Backward ass shit. Folks lack wisdom and integrity. Too stupid to realize how their choices and stance don't align up with anything. Type of folks that are always trying to either look for the next lick, or think they know it all, either way, there's not stability in their lives.

boosie could of played it off other then going that route with it . I hope he knows his twitter going to get taken away lol

Back