Welcome To aBlackWeb

Books Every Black Person Should Read

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Mod Squad
I wana do something with this later, but let's compile a list as a family. Also, just because this is a list for black ppl dont mean they all have to be written by black ppl or just about history.

I'll kick it off with the easy ones:

9780812419535.jpg

71rtUl4DsDL.jpg

36663801._SY475_.jpg

91lJNL11nbL.jpg

Inb4 one of you niggas put from niggas to gods, 48 laws of power and some other prison lit.

lol....prsion lit?

does Monster cody count?

lmao.

48 laws of power was always funny to me.....either you have it or you dont.

but i love the thread premise. i will try to read every book posted if i didnt read it yet.

lol....prsion lit?

does Monster cody count?

lmao.

but i love the thread premise. i will try to read every book posted if i didnt read it yet.
Yea you...what niggas read in prison and came out enlightened....the Bible and the Quran and shit lol

lol....prsion lit?

does Monster cody count?

lmao.

I read Monster Cody's shit. It was dope. And 48 Laws of Power is dope as fuck. Niggas be on weird shit, like you gotta read it and then start tryna manipulate the world and shit. But there is something to be said for books like that that are just an interesting read. Not everybody is tryna be fucking Machiavelli and shit. Some of us just like interesting books.

*shrugs*

Unknown.jpeg

Wake of the Wind. I had to read this my Freshman year of college. I highly recommend it. Starts out in the 1600s in Africa. A man and a woman from two different tribes are kidnapped and brought here as slaves. 200 years later, their descendants meet, marry, escape slavery, and walk across a few states trying to build a life for their kids and shit.

You're welcome.

I read Monster Cody's shit. It was dope. And 48 Laws of Power is dope as fuck. Niggas be on weird shit, like you gotta read it and then start tryna manipulate the world and shit. But there is something to be said for books like that that are just an interesting read. Not everybody is tryna be fucking Machiavelli and shit. Some of us just like interesting books.

*shrugs*
here you f you come.

aye bruh....i said what i said.

:readyforwar:

Back