Welcome To aBlackWeb

Body Goals - Men and Women

Let this be me this summer.

index.php

Lol so im supposed to post half naked men and be like "I want to look like this!"

Nice try BNE.

Ill participate like this though:
maxresdefault.jpg

Goal before December

DrNatura's Colonix and Toxinout program received the best detox program award from DetoxReviews.com and ranked eighth in the 15 best colon cleansers on the market by Colon Cleanse Reviews. I personally have never used this product but i found this while i was looking up different kinds for a friend of mine. I occasionally use apple cider vinegar with lemon and honey to help clense my system. I also create detox water by using lemon and limes cut up and put in a pitcher to help. As for probiotics, i just use a generic brand with 2billion active cultures. I believe its called acidophilus. Probiotics not only helps your digestive system but the give you the right balance to get rid of stubborn stomach viruses which no one loves to have!
I'm a give this a try

He will be fine. That was just an outburst at the recent wack, I received.
You've been harsh af to me since I've started posting regularly yo.
From the pic in your avatar compared to your so called body goals i thought as an aspiration it was wack.
Since u looked better than that pink behemoth u posted.
You later said u were just on your recap360 posting big booty bishes just to post em. TIsn't my fault you couldn't follow the thread premise.

You owe me an apology. Cant help but think this is sexism and you'd have been more welcoming if i was a female.

She wasn't my body goals. I just posted her pic.

And you're wrong. I don't give a damn if you were a woman or a man. I'm not sexist. Had a female wacked me, I would've done the same. Don't think too deep into it. You wack me, you get an outburst.

I think the pink behemoth is beautiful. You're not getting an apology. However I have a better suggestion, ignore me and I'll do the same to you.

Toodles.

The maturity of a sun ripened mango.
I wont ignore you, but definitely be prepared to receive as heartily as you've given!

Back