Welcome To aBlackWeb

Body Goals - Men and Women

1172382_992553057466875_1149618062_n.jpg

7fdbdb781ce8ee8e7342613547b00b8a.jpg

CYb4vmqWQAAjA0T.jpg

Goddess

Ima be honest I have a hard time settling on one photo for my goal. I like my thicknesses from the waist down I just want to tighten and tone. I also love my boobs. My biggest stressors are my pending tummy from my kids and my arms.
If I hard to pick a picture to represent my goals the closest it would be
View attachment 3835
Her legs

View attachment 3836
Her upper body
I don't what your body looks like but sounds like you could benefit from cardio and light weight lifting with high reps for toning. The stomach is troubling area for most so I'd advise using probiotics and a colon cleansing to remove excess waste while you are working on that area.

I don't what your body looks like but sounds like you could benefit from cardio and light weight lifting with high reps for toning. The stomach is troubling area for most so I'd advise using probiotics and a colon cleansing to remove excess waste while you are working on that area.
recommend some

DrNatura's Colonix and Toxinout program received the best detox program award from DetoxReviews.com and ranked eighth in the 15 best colon cleansers on the market by Colon Cleanse Reviews. I personally have never used this product but i found this while i was looking up different kinds for a friend of mine. I occasionally use apple cider vinegar with lemon and honey to help clense my system. I also create detox water by using lemon and limes cut up and put in a pitcher to help. As for probiotics, i just use a generic brand with 2billion active cultures. I believe its called acidophilus. Probiotics not only helps your digestive system but the give you the right balance to get rid of stubborn stomach viruses which no one loves to have!

my friend is keto n her food is good but I can't do it. looks like a heart attack.

i need to stop being lazy n get back to fiddy squats a night.

r u keto?

well, im diabetic and because its low in carbs, i would have to really be careful, but putting your body in a ketonic state could be good b/c it will force your body to use your fat as energy as opposed to using carbs

well, im diabetic and because its low in carbs, i would have to really be careful, but putting your body in a ketonic state could be good b/c it will force your body to use your fat as energy as opposed to using carbs
im skinny fat b. without my fat, ima b a walking skeleton. need muscle mass fo I play those games. might go paleo for the protein tho.

keto seems super similar to atkins?

im skinny fat b. without my fat, ima b a walking skeleton. need muscle mass fo I play those games. might go paleo for the protein tho.

keto seems super similar to atkins?
it is similar to atkins, but iirc, atkins was a strict NO carb plan. Keto limits your intake to less than 100g of carbs...i think 50g and you get it from fruits and other more natural sources so that your body doesnt go into shock

plus with all the protein you will eat on the keto plan, there goes your muscle mass if you are doing muscle building exercises.

it is similar to atkins, but iirc, atkins was a strict NO carb plan. Keto limits your intake to less than 100g of carbs...i think 50g and you get it from fruits and other more natural sources so that your body doesnt go into shock

plus with all the protein you will eat on the keto plan, there goes your muscle mass if you are doing muscle building exercises.
that sounds good actually. 100g is low but maybe if they oats or summin, itll be enough energy.

Back