Blu & Exile - Miles (7/17)

bluexilemilescover750.jpg

Miles Tracklist
1. Blue
2. When the Gods Meet (Ft. Ishe)
3. True & Livin'
4. Miles Davis
5. The Feeling (Ft. Jacinto Rhines)
6. Music Is My Everything (Ft. Choosey & Jimetta Rose)
7. Bright As Stars (Ft. Aceyalone, Iman Omari & Ishe)
8. Blue As I Can Be
9. You Ain't Never Been Blue
10. Miles Away (Ft. C.S. Armstrong)
11. Troubled Water (Ft. Gappy Ranks)
12. Roots of Blue (Ft. Jacinto Rhines)
13. African Dream (Ft. Gappy Ranks & Aloe Blacc)
14. Requiem of Blue (Ft. Fashawn)
15. The American Dream (Ft. Miguel & the Last Artful, Dodgr)
16. Dear Lord (Ft. Jimetta Rose)
17. To the Fall, But Not Forgotten
18. All the Blues
19. Spread Sunshine
20. The End (Ft. Dag Savage, Cashus King & ADAD)

I hear its because Blu is bipolar af and has substance abuse issues. Dude will be on twitter drunk or high af talking a bunch of crazy conspiracy shit

Word? Had no clue. I always just heard that they really hate each other. Somehow they make their best music together though

Word? Had no clue. I always just heard that they really hate each other. Somehow they make their best music together though
Ive never heard they legit hate eachother, i thought they were just playing around. There is that skit on the first album where Blu will be like "Fuck you exile! For the record, i dont like Exile. I like his beats."

Ive always heard hes just a pain in the ass to deal with due to his issues. When they were on the Rock the Bells tour the year after below the heavens released blu showed up on stage shitfaced multiple times, basically falling over. Leaning on speakers and mumbling in the mic. Heard they had some horrible horrible sets haha

Ive never heard they legit hate eachother, i thought they were just playing around. There is that skit on the first album where Blu will be like "Fuck you exile! For the record, i dont like Exile. I like his beats."

Ive always heard hes just a pain in the ass to deal with due to his issues. When they were on the Rock the Bells tour the year after below the heavens released blu showed up on stage shitfaced multiple times, basically falling over. Leaning on speakers and mumbling in the mic. Heard they had some horrible horrible sets haha

Im gon take your word for it fam, cause I dont really follow either one of them that closely

Back