BLM (?)

Allah_U_Akbar

A Beast Lurking In The Shadows
Feb 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,827,246
I was driving around and I’ve been seeing large gatherings of white people with BLACK LIVES MATTER signs.

This afternoon there was a parking lot filled with nothing but white folks.

They be waving at me as I drive by.

I’m cool with the slogan “BLACK LIVES MATTER”...

But, what is this so-called organization/movement all about?

Why are all these white people getting behind this?

WTF is going on?

Dwayne

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,563,627
I was driving around and I’ve been seeing large gatherings of white people with BLACK LIVES MATTER signs.

WTF is going on?
Bruh.

you do know this shit will not get any traction unless white folks Acknowledge that black lives do matter.

We can sit up here and say all white folks are evil and don’t stand with blacks becuase that would be lie.

If that shit was really true we would still be treating like 3/5 of a man

Marc123

#FireAdamGase
Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$718,820

WTF is going on?
maybe they think "black lives matter"

Kzzl

Jan 11, 2018
ABW Bucks
$145,552

WTF is going on?
Even the abolitionist of old America had anti-black behavior while campaigning against slavery.
Liberals praised John Lewis while allowing racist murderers to kill black folks in their democratic cities and presidency.
JW works with black rappers while harboring racist views and excusing Trump's racist antics.
Outsiders swallow black semen and impregnate black women while calling their mixed children and black lovers niggers.

It looks suspicious cause it is.
So use them, but don't trust them, till proven otherwise.
Black Americans are not in a position to let their guards down

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$6,955,816
I’m talking about it almost looks like they’re EXCLUDING black folks from this “movement”!
Where are you seeing this at? I've seen BLM groups that didn't seem to have many black people, but it's because the gatherings were in places where there legit aren't a lot of black people. In the other thread, they pointed out that the protests in Portland are pretty big despite Portland being called the whitest big city in the country. You wouldn't expect to see a lot of black people at those protests because there aren't a lot of black people there.

Soul_Rattler

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$15,384,603

WTF is going on?
We have a biblical example of this.

When Moses went to Pharoah demanding the freedom of his people, he instituted a plague of death on the country. Every house that didn't put lambs blood on the front door, the firstborn son would die.

What you're seeing is white people attempting to protect themselves and their property. "#BLM" is modern day lamb's blood. Those Egyptians didn't care about the freedom of slaves and these white people don't care about the lives of black people. They are doing it in hopes that when riots begin again, that they won't have their buildings destroyed and they won't be associated with racism.

Allah_U_Akbar

Feb 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,827,246

When Moses went to Pharoah demanding the freedom of his people, he instituted a plague of death on the country. Every house that didn't put lambs blood on the front door, the firstborn son would die.

What you're seeing is white people attempting to protect themselves and their property. "#BLM" is modern day lamb's blood. Those Egyptians didn't care about the freedom of slaves and these white people don't care about the lives of black people. They are doing it in hopes that when riots begin again, that they won't have their buildings destroyed and they won't be associated with racism.
That’s a good point!

I never thought of that!

I see all these houses around town with BLACK LIVES MATTER signs on their front lawns.

It all makes sense now.

Allah_U_Akbar

Feb 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,827,246
Where are you seeing this at? I've seen BLM groups that didn't seem to have many black people, but it's because the gatherings were in places where there legit aren't a lot of black people. In the other thread, they pointed out that the protests in Portland are pretty big despite Portland being called the whitest big city in the country. You wouldn't expect to see a lot of black people at those protests because there aren't a lot of black people there.

That could be the case.

CeLLar-DooR

Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$51,553,952

this is more likely to you than a buncha white hippies movin' with the times and wearin' BLM shirts?

Soul_Rattler

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$15,384,603
this is more likely to you than a buncha white hippies movin' with the times and wearin' BLM shirts?
It depends on who you're talking about.

Older suburban whites with high value homes? Businesses and corporations? They do it thinking they are protecting themselves.

Then there are those doing it for vain purposes and social media reactions.

Saying BLM is so easy, literally anyone can do it and suddenly they seem to be a part of a solution when they really never have and never will. Today it's BLM whereas yesterday it was 9/11, and before that Civil Rights and Vietnam War. Those hippies you speak of understand subversion and chaos more than the issue itself.

Reactions: bootcheese3000

rickyrich

LongLiveRuckis #gaza4eva
Mar 29, 2017
RuckWorld/linkzgang
ABW Bucks
$11,476,863

WTF is going on?
I rather them havin their own protest while we have our own .

DMorgan

Violence is the only response to violence
Feb 14, 2018
Nation's Capital, never the DMV
ABW Bucks
$4,183,239
Bruh.

you do know this shit will not get any traction unless white folks Acknowledge that black lives do matter.

We can sit up here and say all white folks are evil and don’t stand with blacks becuase that would be lie.

If that shit was really true we would still be treating like 3/5 of a man
We are still treated and viewed that way. Black people in america still slaves(incarcerated), still being lynched with and without ropes, beat & killed by police, housing redlining, unequal distribution of resources, etc.

Just cause that was taken off the books doesn't mean we're no longer being treated that way.