Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women

The people most willing to talk first ain't always right....

In fact people who know better normally sit quietly while idiots make a case for the contrary....

Basically
Whenever you ask a "men ain't shit" type question....

All the women who know the shit ain't true and got good men don't say shit but smile and watch all the chicks who can't get men complain, whine, and preach to the heavens men ain't shit...

So to answer your question. The women who wouldn't give a fuck about her man jumping around as a dinosaur will never say anything about it around chicks who would have an issue with it. An most chicks who have an issue just hurt, bitter, and waiting to complain about something
Why you answered this man

The people most willing to talk first ain't always right....

In fact people who know better normally sit quietly while idiots make a case for the contrary....

Basically
Whenever you ask a "men ain't shit" type question....

All the women who know the shit ain't true and got good men don't say shit but smile and watch all the chicks who can't get men complain, whine, and preach to the heavens men ain't shit...

So to answer your question. The women who wouldn't give a fuck about her man jumping around as a dinosaur will never say anything about it around chicks who would have an issue with it. An most chicks who have an issue just hurt, bitter, and waiting to complain about something
Why you answered this man

e417fcb65d3d05eec73b302035c3e089.jpg

I think this went long enough to mention that I'm just playing devils advocate in a thought process that I know alot of yall gentlemen have. Because it's not all black women, as mentioned earlier black women are not a monolith. It just goes to mention when you are viewing the amount of things that you can see in your travels through and around social media.

You see alot of posts by women saying what a man should be to a woman. What's a mans role is to a woman. Alot of women, and I mentioned black women because these are the women I personally interact with the most. Alot of women's targeted man, they claim. Is a man that's about bringing something to their life. Building, being this and that.

Its rarely a man that just makes them happy. That adds to their life by being someone that makes them appreciate being alive a little more. This goes to calling men kings and daddy. Not everyone wants to be a entrepreneur or have a five year plan, or go on trips to Rome and France.

Not to say that this stuff cant happen spontaneously in the journey of courtship but for this to be your target from the jump. It's like alot of jobs nowadays having a uniformity of how they obtain new talent. And if you dont know how to play the game, even if you are highly qualified. You didnt give the answer that some person from some seminar said a productive employee should give.

What ends up happening is jobs end up hiring professionals jobs getters who ghost the employeer the minute a better opportunity arises. They do a shitty job because they werent dedicated from the jump. They played the role recruiter wanted and got hired.

Playing a role and ghosting when a better opportunity arises. Does that sound familiar to the stories some of your female friends give about men? Let's just maybe consider its because alot of women dont want a boyfriend or a partner. They have been programmed to

Want a daddy or a king, me personally when a woman refers to me as either

download (1).jpeg

This is what I'm trying to explain

1200px-MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png

Physiological needs - these are biological requirements for human survival, e.g. air, food , drink, shelter, clothing, warmth, sex, sleep

Safety needs the need for security and protection

Love and belongingness needs - friendship, intimacy, trust, and acceptance, receiving and giving affection and love

Esteem needs-self esteem, self love, confidence in ones self

Self-actualization needs refer to the realization of a person's potential, self-fulfillment, seeking personal growth and peak experiences.

These are the basic needs a human being needs to come full circle with their true self.

Think about all the single older black women that you know that have negative views of men from the black men they dated..look at self actualization. Doesnt that sound like the majority of what they post when they be posting?

And they are stuck there..because they looked for a black man to fulfill all those other needs before they got to the peak. You can only fill those needs through your own work.

So basically they end up propped up on a house with twig stilts. You cant have self actualization without self esteem. Think of Lizzo and the whole big women self love thing. Think about how attention starved she behaves..

This what happens when u skipping steps..Ap asked why I'm zeroing on black women. Who's other culture degrades the womans value in the world to the extent rap music does to the black woman. The amount of black women that dont come full circle or dont even know how to.

Looking outside of themselves for the black man to fulfill inherent needs they themselves have to fully realize prior to seeking a relationship that usually comes from being cherished from baby to girl to teen to woman.

To be in a place to where the man "fits in"..like puzzle piece where the safety and love/belonging is. Thus she can meet full self actualization without a "king" because she had a daddy before.

Yall thought this wasnt gone come full circle?..oh..I'm trolling

giphy (4).gif

Thought so

Back