Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
I'm admittingly tryna start some shit..but, it's some real talk
a0943d7.gif

Would a black woman appreciate this

Would a black woman be ok with her man having a simple job at universal studios doing this. With no general aspirations besides living life day to day and having fun.

Do black women put a unhealthy to a basic relationship standard on black men, to be a nation builder? Instead of just being someone that cares about her and makes her happy, and vice versa?

Let's do this

View attachment 258031
"Ridiculous Questions"

Its like..u ask a politician if they understand the working man. They start telling u about what their grandfather did. Didnt nobody ask u about ur grandfather.

No_No_He's_Got_A_Point_Banner.jpg

There are some black women that are ok with a nigga laying on her couch all day doing nothing as long as he dicks her down right, so I'm sure there are a few that would be cool with that job.

Silly ass question BTW.

There are some black women that are ok with a nigga laying on her couch all day doing nothing as long as he dicks her down right, so I'm sure there are a few that would be cool with that job.

Silly ass question BTW.
source (1).gif

It's funny that as a whole, if I scour through any social media right quick, i could come out with posts indicating 10 of the former before i find one of the latter from black women

The people most willing to talk first ain't always right....

In fact people who know better normally sit quietly while idiots make a case for the contrary....

Basically
Whenever you ask a "men ain't shit" type question....

All the women who know the shit ain't true and got good men don't say shit but smile and watch all the chicks who can't get men complain, whine, and preach to the heavens men ain't shit...

So to answer your question. The women who wouldn't give a fuck about her man jumping around as a dinosaur will never say anything about it around chicks who would have an issue with it. An most chicks who have an issue just hurt, bitter, and waiting to complain about something

The people most willing to talk first ain't always right....

In fact people who know better normally sit quietly while idiots make a case for the contrary....

Basically
Whenever you ask a "men ain't shit" type question....

All the women who know the shit ain't true and got good men don't say shit but smile and watch all the chicks who can't get men complain, whine, and preach to the heavens men ain't shit...

So to answer your question. The women who wouldn't give a fuck about her man jumping around as a dinosaur will never say anything about it around chicks who would have an issue with it. An most chicks who have an issue just hurt, bitter, and waiting to complain about something
Bro u said a whole bunch of nothing
:popcorn2:

Back