Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women Should Allow Black Men To Have Side Chicks – Mo’Nique

Chyko

No doubt, the comedienne has received enormous support from the black community for her great work. People stood by her even when the industry failed to recognize her and not to mention, when Netflix tried to play her. In between all these, Mo’Nique has tried shedding some weight while making some cash. However, while speaking to a black female audience, she said, we women “should allow black men to have side chicks.” This shocked a lot of people present as she had initially started off brilliantly saying, “We (black women) need to love our brothers and support our brothers.”

For full coverage use the link... Also, kindly share your thoughts on this.

Source: Amebo Book

I like it.
Idk if that's gonna help tho.
I have a friend whose woman allowed him to have other women granted he told her b4 hand and the nigga still fux around. Maybe it's something about that "allow" word that fux it up for niggaz

How nice is it to encourage women to allow dudes to have side chicks, considering most women already have side dudes on the low?

Mfs dont care about stds
Mfs dont care about what an accidental pregnancy would do

Its one thing for it to be done on the low bc u know its wrong, its an entirely diff thing to actually encourage it

I dont read your post

sorry
Its ok, long ago I've learned to accept my role as Dr. Zoidberg
giphy.webp

Back