Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have nobody to blame but themselves

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
For allowing white women to become competition.

Now, I've never been with a white chick because I love my black and brown women but after reading the fat thread and seeing the love a white chick wit a fat ass gets in the pics section I started to think about when a white chick wit a fat ass was rare.
Black women had nothing to fear and scoffed at the notion of any comp when they were naturally always the more appealing, feared and copied.

But then something switched....

Ever since cot damn Kanye dropped workout plan and fat asses were in, these white chicks been doing yoga 8 days a week, 1000s of squats, running marathons, hiking, biking, swimming,etc. While our women sat back and watched. Now the comp crazy and we gotta settle for obesity and fake asses? Nah son...

But somehow it was always the black men fault for lusting after them....

How sway?

How do we raise awareness and get fit as a community also? While the focus was on our women, we are suffering as a whole. Everybody talking bout going to see black panther in the finest of African garbs but no mentioning of the finest physically too! How do we properly celebrate African SUPERheros and not be in SUPERIOR shape?

Let's get it together!

Last edited:
bruh....

let me stop you there...

the woes of our community is on the black man.

we are the gatekeepers and leaders of our community.

do you really want to have this convo cause i can go in and explain just why it on us men.

just incase you try to ignore me like when im in your city @Lurk Rambis

bruh....

let me stop you there...

do you really want to have this convo cause i can go in and explain just why it on us men.

Expound

For allowing white women to become competition.

Now, I've never been with a white chick because I love my black and brown women but after reading the fat thread and seeing the love a white chick wit a fat ass gets in the pics section I started to think about when a white chick wit a fat ass was rare.
Black women had nothing to fear and scoffed at the notion of any comp when they were naturally always the more appealing, feared and copied.

But then something switched....

Ever since cot damn Kanye dropped workout plan and fat asses were in, these white chicks been doing yoga 8 days a week, 1000s of squats, running marathons, hiking, biking, swimming,etc. While our women sat back and watched. Now the comp crazy and we gotta settle for obesity and fake asses? Nah son...

But somehow it was always the black men fault for lusting after them....

How sway?

How do we raise awareness and get fit as a community also? While the focus was on our women, we are suffering as a whole. Everybody talking bout going to see black panther in the finest of African garbs but no mentioning of the finest physically too! How do we properly celebrate African SUPERheros and not be in SUPERIOR shape?

Let's get it together!

Man stfu with all the stupid shit you saying. White women by and large got no ass or its wide. Regular niggas nit getting Kardashians and Cocos. Also white people dont even wash their feet and take showers every other day. Take your coon nonsense elsewhere.

Last edited:
bruh....

let me stop you there...

Lmao yes explain

but after reading the fat thread and seeing the love a white chick wit a fat ass gets in the pics section I started to think about when a white chick wit a fat ass was rare.
The fat thread had nothing to do with race, much less fat asses, and even less white women.

Also, @IP360 do you see what type of shit you've enabled?

Black women don't have shit to fear. Any man who genuinely loves black women, won't magically lose interest in them because Becky got a butt lift.

Ever since cot damn Kanye dropped workout plan and fat asses were in, these white chicks been doing yoga 8 days a week, 1000s of squats, running marathons, hiking, biking, swimming,etc. While our women sat back and watched. Now the comp crazy and we gotta settle for obesity and fake asses?
Your timeline is so fucked up that I couldn't agree with you if I wanted to. You'r really going to point to fucking 2003 as a turning point for (I'm assuming American) obsession with asses? You know there was a guy named Sir Mix A Lot who made a massively popular song in 1992 about asses? And a couple centuries before then give or take, white women wore shit like this
sissi_.jpg

To give the illusion of what came to black women like Sara Baartman naturally
Les_Curieux_en_extase.jpg

And assuming you're a black male, you're exhibiting some serious self hate. Black women weren't "sitting around". They were raising yo ashy ass, yo daddy ashy ass, and yo grandpappy ashy ass, going to work and becoming the head of the black household. Now it's 2018 and you want to act like They had nothing else to with themselves but remain a better physical option than white women?

Man stfu with all the stupid shit you saying. White women by and large git no ass or its wide. Regular niggas nit getting Kardashians and Cocos. Also white people dont even wash their feet and take showers every other day. Take your coon nonsense elsewhere.

This Nigga dumb as hell

The fat thread had nothing to do with race, much less fat asses, and even less white women.

Also, @IP360 do you see what type of shit you've enabled?

Black women don't have shit to fear. Any man who genuinely loves black women, won't magically lose interest in them because Becky got a butt lift.

Your timeline is so fucked up that I couldn't agree with you if I wanted to. You'r really going to point to fucking 2003 as a turning point for (I'm assuming American) obsession with asses? You know there was a guy named Sir Mix A Lot who made a massively popular song in 1992 about asses? And a couple centuries before then give or take, white women wore shit like this
sissi_.jpg

To give the illusion of what came to black women like Sara Baartman naturally
Les_Curieux_en_extase.jpg

And assuming you're a black male, you're exhibiting some serious self hate. Black women weren't "sitting around". They were raising yo ashy ass, yo daddy ashy ass, and yo grandpappy ashy ass, going to work and becoming the head of the black household. Now it's 2018 and you want to act like They had nothing else to with themselves but remain a better physical option than white women?

Annoymous?

That was me btw. Didn't realize I pressed the anonymous button.

And don't bring Black Panther into your shitshow. Ain't nobody showing abs and back muscles in the middle of February. Nigga it's cold as fuck.

And on a more serious note, pick a side. Either too many black women are obese or too many women are having cosmetic surgery. Can't be both.

That was me btw. Didn't realize I pressed the anonymous button.

And don't bring Black Panther into your shitshow. Ain't nobody showing abs and back muscles in the middle of February. Nigga it's cold as fuck.

And on a more serious note, pick a side. Either too many black women are obese or too many women are having cosmetic surgery. Can't be both.

Wait, why can't it be both?

Ohh ok, so you're saying we cant have an obesity issue alongside a fake ass epidemic?

Back