Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have nobody to blame but themselves

tenor.gif

It really isn't a made up story it happened

The story i told wasn't a lie it really did happen all jokes and everything aside that was a real incident
i wasnt talking about your story, but you been mad flagrant over the past few weeks and you are starting to take our kindness for a weakness

we are really trying to show you some grace here, but you insist on posting fuck shit. This NOT the IC. We are trying to have a different vibe here and if you not trying to be on that, then maybe this not the place for you. We've had more convos about your vs any other member here and that's very telling.

Just relax, be open to other ideas/perspectives, and embrace everyone's differences from culture to tastes in music. We dont all have to agree, but you do have to respect everyone.

You just might learn something if you stop being so close minded.

i wasnt talking about your story, but you been mad flagrant over the past few weeks and you are starting to take our kindness for a weakness

we are really trying to show you some grace here, but you insist on posting fuck shit. This NOT the IC. We are trying to have a different vibe here and if you not trying to be on that, then maybe this not the place for you. We've had more convos about your vs any other member here and that's very telling.

Just relax, be open to other ideas/perspectives, and embrace everyone's differences from culture to tastes in music. We dont all have to agree, but you do have to respect everyone.

You just might learn something if you stop being so close minded.

I will take this advice

Who actually put this "big lips, thick thighs, big booty" craze into motion in the mainstream anyway? Kim Kardassian? Body positive feminists? surely some of the change was part in parcel a result of hip hops foray into the big leagues.

it used to be "does this dress make my butt look big?", now it's "ass out in yoga pants, 15kg of nutella per day, squatting warm up reps with a niggas max".

i'm not complaining, but the turn around has been major.

Back