Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have nobody to blame but themselves

Put your money up.
mrw-my-friends-ask-me-why-i-dont-go-out-more-170527.gif

Wait a damn minute!

Do ya'll think I'm sayin genetically white women are close to that of black women?

I hope not

The lack of working out! That was the point of the thread. We making all these damn excuses. Niggas wanna give me a history lesson on why our women don't wanna hit a squat mission lol.
I think you should have stated this clearer in OP

I don't think you needed a comparison with white women to tell the women that may visit this thread they should be working out more. The sole reason should be for health reasons, not trying to keep up with strippers, BAB's, IG models, and lastly white women

If you go thru the fitness thread quite a few women here actively work out or switch they diets up from time to time but the reality is, very few ppl have the discpline, want, or drive to keep up with it forever and thats fine.

Americans as a whole struggle with obesity, regardless of race or gender. Black women may have different motivations to get healthy but I doubt competing with white women for the attention of black men who wouldn't look there way anyway is one of them

I don't think you needed a comparison with white women to tell the women that may visit this thread they should be working out more. The sole reason should be for health reasons, not trying to keep up with strippers, BAB's, IG models, and lastly white women

If you go thru the fitness thread quite a few women here actively work out or switch they diets up from time to time but the reality is, very few ppl have the discpline, want, or drive to keep up with it forever and thats fine.

Americans as a whole struggle with obesity, regardless of race or gender. Black women may have different motivations to get healthy but I doubt competing with white women for the attention of black men who wouldn't look there way anyway is one of them

i gotta admit......a loooooooooooot of chicks are doing squats to keep up with the shit on line.

lets keep it 100.

how many chicks you see online who post any other exercise not focused on them having a bigger ass?

Wow...

What I'm saying is white women are working out more than black women to try and close the gap of competition . That's it.

Now, if I'm a coon for that observation, fuck it.

i didnt call you that.....but its the truth tho.

but white womenz trynna look black and black women trynna look white.

i gotta admit......a loooooooooooot of chicks are doing squats to keep up with the shit on line.

lets keep it 100.

how many chicks you see online who post any other exercise not focused on them having a bigger ass?
I don't watch women work out online b

But I thought I did. My post pretty much read, black women allowed white chicks to catch up to them because of working out and we sat back and allowed it to happen!

The reason I compared it to a white women is cause I seen a thread where @Race Jones posted a instagram of umar Johnson Talkin bout marrying white women and it made me think.

But I thought I did. My post pretty much read, black women allowed white chicks to catch up to them because of working out and we sat back and allowed it to happen!
The title contradicts this

'Black women have no one to blame but themselves.....'

There's no 'we' in that. And again, if you wanted to point out the lack of black women working out you could have done it without the comparison to white women

The title contradicts this

'Black women have no one to blame but themselves.....'

There's no 'we' in that. And again, if you wanted to point out the lack of black women working out you could have done it without the comparison to white women

Ok and I still would of got called a coon because supposedly it's our fault our women are not in shape, correct? That's how it's reading in this thread.

Future Lurk threads:

"Jews have only themselves to blame for the Holocaust"

"Blockbuster only has itself to blame for the success of Netflix"

"The Lakers have only themselves to blame for the Warriors' dynasty"

Back