Welcome To aBlackWeb

black women have been coons to asians for at least 30 years.

I’ll stop being emotional same day you stop being a creep

Look, for me it's all about common courtesy and mutual respect.

I don't even interact with you unless you say something to me.

Don't think I've ever made any personal attacks towards you either.

So, just put me on ignore...........stop responding to my posts............and call it a day.

What you're doing is childish and unnecessary.

Really should be a bannable offense, because..........as much as you call me a creep.........you're the one who's actually stalking my posts.

Therefore, ironically, you're more of a creep than what you try to make me out to be.

So maybe you should take your own advice.

I wouldn’t say it that harshly, but I do prefer my woman natural. I’ve never liked makeup, weave, wigs, fake nails, etc. And I’d venture to say a lot of men don’t care about it either.

Not knocking women that do, it’s just not my preference.

If that's your preference cool but a couple things.
1. Majority of men who aren't into makeup usually can't tell when a woman is or isn't wearing any unless he knows what she looks like when she wakes up. I've seen countless times a woman get compliments on not wearing makeup only for her to list all the makeup she was wearing in that moment.
2. Women do enjoy just being pretty so the "im not doing it for a man's approval" shit really does ring true for some of then. Of course women enjoy compliments and positive attention for their looks, that's only natural, but also women just like looking good to look good. Men are just the beneficiaries of their own desires when it comes to this shit.
3. When it comes to the wig/weaves shit as much as niggas talk about loving Black women's natural hair the lack of understanding in how those wigs and weaves act as protection for that natural hair often gets missed or completely ignored.

1) no one is denying you from posting “whatever tf you want”.

2) it is a message board, so just like you can type “whatever the fuck you want”, as can I.

3)I am grown.

4)your takes are 🗑 and I will continue to quote you or anybody on anything I think is stupid because remember, this is a message board and we can say “whatever the fuck we want”.

Take that bass out your voice and get married and find a husband.

You're closer to 40 and still talking about you good on marriage. Talking about my takes are stupid, but 2 of yall are not married that's in this thread right now proving just what the fuck I am saying.

I don't wanna get married...ok, die alone, hope you like dogs and cats

Take that bass out your voice and get married and find a husband.

You're closer to 40 and still talking about you good on marriage. Talking about my takes are stupid, but 2 of yall are not married that's in this thread right now proving just what the fuck I am saying.

I don't wanna get married...ok, die alone, hope you like dogs and cats
There was no bass in my typing. I also don’t want to be married. So I will not go find a husband. I don’t want one.

the opposite of not being married isn’t dying alone.

and lmfao @ me being close to 40.

First he made because the black women ain’t have enough class at the buffet.

Now, black women are coons cause they get their nails by them, yet he buys rice from them which ain’t no damn different.

Then he goes at a fat woman for being fat.

he hates black women or women period.
that's a dumb statement.......
i love my black daughter
i love my black wife
i love my black mother
other than these 3 women i judge women based on how you carry yourself in life ......
as far as buying rice nigga i like to eat my ham fried rice
i never used the word fat in my thread about my friend possibly leaving his girl if she doesn't commit to losing weight..... i only wanted a opinion of a larger woman.... i hope my friend girl wants to commit to losing weight.... she is a very nice lady tbh.

that's a dumb statement.......
i love my black daughter
i love my black wife
i love my black mother
other than these 3 women i judge women based on how you carry yourself in life ......
as far as buying rice nigga i like to eat my ham fried rice
i never used the word fat in my thread about my friend possibly leaving his girl if she doesn't commit to losing weight..... i only wanted a opinion of a larger woman.... i hope my friend girl wants to commit to losing weight.... she is a very nice lady tbh.
What I tell you @AP2.0
He was gonna skip everyone else and come for me.

There was no bass in my typing. I also don’t want to be married. So I will not go find a husband. I don’t want one.

the opposite of not being married isn’t dying alone.

and lmfao @ me being close to 40.

Good for you, as I stated in my previous posts before this one, I don't give a shit nor 100% care if you do or don't get married, however you wanna dress it up for us and yourself on the reasons why, good for you.

But Yo ass still not married. No Ring but that class ring

Back