Welcome To aBlackWeb

black women have been coons to asians for at least 30 years.

that's a dumb statement.......
i love my black daughter
i love my black wife
i love my black mother
other than these 3 women i judge women based on how you carry yourself in life ......
as far as buying rice nigga i like to eat my ham fried rice
i never used the word fat in my thread about my friend possibly leaving his girl if she doesn't commit to losing weight..... i only wanted a opinion of a larger woman.... i hope my friend girl wants to commit to losing weight.... she is a very nice lady tbh.

why you can’t make Haiti great again tho?

All I'm getting from this thread is this dude @Ale Sharpton is shook to death of dying alone and unloved and for some reason also knows a lot of deep-voiced women to the point where it's an issue for him.

You chose to focus on me. 10 page thread and you focused your energy on the things I posted and the things that you have imagined in your mind.

You have no bitches in real life.

I see through you men like glass.

You're too old to be focusing solely on a grown man G. Get you a woman G, one that talks back to you

In before he come back in here throwing his wife under the bus saying she agree with him lol
Mrs. Baptiste actually read this tbh....... she disagreed for the most part....... but she would like to see blacks pool their finances & make a play for power in the hair care industry..... she said the days of a monopoly wirh these asians are slowly coming to a end.

Good for you, as I stated in my previous posts before this one, I don't give a shit nor 100% care if you do or don't get married, however you wanna dress it up for us and yourself on the reasons why, good for you.

But Yo ass still not married. No Ring but that class ring
I don’t own a class ring. Didn’t want that shit either.

Side bar: why is it ok for people to have burner accounts?

Can y’all just go ahead and out everybody’s burner account now, or maybe in a different thread?

Bruh Lololololol
How you ban somebody and just let them make a new account

Ok one last time...

Where else are people supposed to get their hair?

:js4:

That phone or computer you're pontificating on comes from the same place that women get their hair.

And for those that say they say they should just "grow it out"....bullshit

What percentage of bw got natural hair...10%, 5%?

I think we need to move off this one and focus on inflation

Last edited:
Back