Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Woman killed a gun range "accidentally"

Somebody died here, so it seems like someone should face some kinda charges. But I'm not really sure what you'd charge this guy with. Being stupid sin't a crime.

I guess the victim's family can sue, but what would they really get? It's a fucked up situation for sure.

People get charged with manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter everyday.

If that was her instructor. He doing a bid.

Wtf
First thing them marines said to me : if u point the gun anywhere other than downrange you're gonna get "handled" aka fucked up

How tf is that pos an instructor
How many times you get handled?

People get charged with manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter everyday.

If that was her instructor. He doing a bid.

Yeah, but I think those charges require conscious Acts of recklessness. If this dude is just dumb, it might be hard to make those stick. You right though. If he's an instructor, he's done.

Fuckin dumbass. I was an instructor for 4 years when I was stationed in Norfolk & I still can’t believe why people like this are allowed to handle guns. Throw his ass in a cell don’t look back.

fucking idiot

You ALWAYS keep the barrel pointing down range, even when clearing a jam, hell ESPECIALLY when clearing a jam and you keep your damn finger out of the trigger well until you are ready to shoot.

SMDH
Damn, that's sad. Always point downrange. And I don't understand why they sitting down in range. Look like he shot himself in the elbow too.
just as many have said

ALWAYS point down range. ALWAYS

his lack of attention to detail got that woman killed
All of this. Da fuck? Always point down range and this dude had his trigger on the finger. Man I just can't. R.i.p to the sis

smh

this was/is one of my fears goin to the range

the one I was a member at, I would normally be the only black person in the buildin (unless I brought a friend)

maybe out of 20 visits I only saw 2 other black folks

in the back of my mind I be thinkin, I kno sum of these mf racist as hell & while my back is turned they could walk up & pop me

why I always tried to get the stall at the very end so no one would have to walk past me

I kno this a different situation tho but R.I.P.

Back