Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLACK WEALTH: LIVE ALKALINE WATER BECOMES THE FIRST BLACK-OWNED WATER BRAND SOLD AT WALMART

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
One key to wealth is creating generational wealth. One black own company is well on their way to doing just that.

Walmart is selling a Black-owned bottled water brand on its shelves. It’s called Live Alkaline Water, and it is 100% natural alkaline water that is bottled at the source from a natural underground spring, an aquifer, and a mineral rock bed that lies 800 feet below the ground.

Live Alkaline Water, founded by Dr. Shayla Creer and Robert McCray. Their company is based in Jacksonville, Florida, but the water comes from a family-owned spring in North Carolina that has been passed down for generations. The quality and high PH balance of the water has been tested and certified by the state of North Carolina, as well as the University of North Carolina in Greensboro.

Alkaline water is thought by many to have extraordinary health benefits, including the management of acid reflux disease. The young doctors saw a need and thanks to a family investing in their legacy before they ever realize their own, now they are in a position to win and help others maintain a healthy lifestyle.

The water is now sold in three Walmart locations and several privately-owned businesses in Florida. It can also be purchased online.

Good looking out
Will support
Pity I didn't know this last week, just bought a case of alk water from their too

I had some. Now i can dance like mike, sing like stevie and ball like Kobe
giphy.gif

Back