Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black sitcoms ranked (by Naima Cochrane)

Just discovered this thread and looked ONLY at the original post. I don't see Roc anywhere on this list. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go through this thread and see if one of you fuck niggas advocated for Roc. And none of you niggas brought up Roc yet, I swear to God, I'm done with this forum.

Be right back.
she said why Roc wasnt included i thought?

its not on the first page?

Bro, you said Proud Family shouldn't be on the list...but it is. So by that Logic Boondocks should be on it as well.

Her logic makes no sense.
So because she mistakenly put proud family on here I’m supposed to say the boondocks should be on here also? I shouldn’t just say they both shouldn’t be there?

You’re fighting for boondocks to be included by using proud family to support your argument. I’m using boondocks and what kinda show it really is to support mine

Never really watched the Carmichael show. I can't argue with blackish tho.

I will say theres more carry-over episode to episode with blackish tho. Theres progression. Boondocks is just a different subject episode to episode. Time and progression are irrelevant.

Edited @WilberDMillz

The argument isn't what YOU think. Fact is she put Proud Family on there and by your on logic since it's on there Boondocks can be on there too.

The argument isn't what YOU think. Fact is she put Proud Family on there and by your on logic since it's on there Boondocks can be on there too.
Proud family isn’t a sitcom just like how the boondocks isn’t one

they both shouldn’t be there

where’s the confusion?

Her putting Proud Family on the list opened the door for the argument that Boondocks should be on the list as well.

Whether or not Proud Family show be on the list is an entirely different argument imo.
Okay I see what you’re saying now man. Thank you for being level headed when you talk to me I know I can be tiresome

Actually WAIT!!!

Still The proud family is a different show than the boondocks so the door shouldn’t open just because it was included

Never really watched the Carmichael show. I can't argue with blackish tho.

I will say theres more carry-over episode to episode with blackish tho. Theres progression. Boondocks is just a different subject episode to episode. Time and progression are irrelevant.

Edited @WilberDMillz

I think Boondocks season had themes. The first was them being acclimated to moving to a new upscale neighborhood and another was about Grandpa going broke and dealing with that. I'd have to go back to recall what the other two seasons theme was, can't recall off top.

One of my favorite Twitter follows

Thoughts?

View attachment 286238
Family Matters Low Tier is just blasphemous imo. For me, I feel like Family Matters is God Tier. Wayans Bros. and Jamie Foxx is Top Tier to me. A Different World was corny to me I never really fucked with it, but compared to other shows on the list and its positive, cultural impact, should be Top Tier not God Tier. I'd swap it for My Wife & Kids, Black-ish or Everybody Hates Chris though. Kenan & Kel a little high, should be Mid tier. Move Bernie Mac and Living Single to Top Tier, Family Matters and Good Times to God Tier.

God Tier: Martin, Fresh Prince, Cosby, Family Matters, Jeffersons, Sandford & Son, Good Times, My Wife & Kids

Top Tier: Jamie Foxx, A Different World, Living Single, Everybody Hates Chris, Blackish, The Game, Black-ish, Wayans Bros.

Low Tier: Sister Sister, Smart Guy, The Parkers, The Proud Family, Half & Half, One on One

Everything else Mid Tier.

why is Family Matter so god tier? I really dont understand this other than its nostalgia in our hearts.

i forgot why they omitted sanford and son

Back