Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black sitcoms ranked (by Naima Cochrane)

Lol a laugh track is only used in sketch comedies and sitcoms though

So what are shows like Everybody Hates Chris, Blach-ish, and Bernie Mac Show?

And again recognize what situational comedy is

A sitcom, clipping for situational comedy (situation comedy in the U.S.), is a genre of comedy centered on a fixed set of characters who carry over from episode to episode.

If the Flintstones or The Proud Family are considered sitcoms, then so is the Boondocks

Ooooooo dem feels is out today!!!

What redeeming qualities did family matters have?

She's right, nostalgia got y'all overrating shit

I don't think it necessarily did.

I was just pointing using that to describe FM when there are plenty of shows that could be described like that as well.

I don't think it necessarily did.

I was just pointing using that to describe FM when there are plenty of shows that could be described like that as well.
all im saying is, there was one point the show wasnt a hit with black people, then it was, then it wasnt again

i think all of us that grew up with TGIF want to hold that show in such high regard, but it just isnt a good show in comparison to a lot of other shows

So what are shows like Everybody Hates Chris, Blach-ish, and Bernie Mac Show?

A sitcom, clipping for situational comedy (situation comedy in the U.S.), is a genre of comedy centered on a fixed set of characters who carry over from episode to episode.

If the Flintstones or The Proud Family are considered sitcoms, then so is the Boondocks
Why are you bringing up everybody hates Chris Bernie macand blackish? I’m saying if there is a laugh track involved it’ll be during a sitcom or sketch comedy

I didn’t say it was every sitcom

and using the literal definition of a word or phrase is a cop out because it’s not limited to

Just say you don’t know the difference between types of comedy instead of typing all of this

Saying the boondocks is the same kind of comedy show as girlfriends is fucking stupid

Why are you bringing up everybody hates Chris Bernie macand blackish? I’m saying if there is a laugh track involved it’ll be during a sitcom or sketch comedy

I didn’t say it was every sitcom

and using the literal definition of a word or phrase is a cop out because it’s not limited to

Just say you don’t know the difference between types of comedy instead of typing all of this

Saying the boondocks is the same kind of comedy show as girlfriends is fucking stupid

I know the know between the types of comedies.

You're the one using some BS ass laugh track from a fukn cartoon to say it's the same Girlfriends.

Really, Nigga?

What's the difference between them besides how they are animated and what type of comedy it is.
I’m not arguing the proud family because that shouldn’t be on the list that’s not a sitcom but a cartoon

You can’t see the difference between the PJs and the boondocks though?

I could argue that boondocks is a satirical animated comedy itself

I also stopped caring about this hours ago lol

Yeah this rona shit gotta be over soon....
tenor.gif

Wayan Brothers was ASS:stare:
Wait, wait, wait! See now nigga.. :ghost: you trippin

So Kenan & Kel gotta go but this bullshit stays?!

giphy.gif

Nah chief... niggas should of never showed me that video in that ORlando Brown thread

I didn't comment on any show I have never watched.
I’m not arguing the proud family because that shouldn’t be on the list that’s not a sitcom but a cartoon
:niggaa: thats the point! Her logic for leaving it off makes no sense.

Just discovered this thread and looked ONLY at the original post. I don't see Roc anywhere on this list. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go through this thread and see if one of you fuck niggas advocated for Roc. And if none of you niggas brought up Roc yet, I swear to God, I'm done with this forum.

Be right back.

Last edited:
Back