Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black People Were F'ed up When White Man Arrived

Ville'sFinest

I love my people and would love to see them thrive and everything else but honestly niggas love to blame all niggas woes and issues on slavery and Willie Lynch.

The honest truth is that the black Race had many issues before slavery. Not to be cold and callous but to put in proper perspective. Truth is niggas was in ripe position internally to be exploited and the falloff had been began for what happened to be an open possibility in the first place.
Finessed with gold and guns, religion, corrupt leadership etc. Many internal issues was leveraged to pull what they pulled.

However, main thing that was already the case was black people at each other neck on some tribal petty shit. Was able to pick off blacks tribe by tribe play tribe against each other a bunch of silly shit.

Point is versus victims mentality the truth is niggas was slipping for it to occur in first place. Learn from history so it doesn't repeat itself? Bitter, or what?

I love my people and would love to see them thrive and everything else but honestly niggas love to blame all niggas woes and issues on slavery and Willie Lynch.

The honest truth is that the black Race had many issues before slavery. Not to be cold and callous but to put in proper perspective. Truth is niggas was in ripe position internally to be exploited and the falloff had been began for what happened to be an open possibility in the first place.
Finessed with gold and guns, religion, corrupt leadership etc. Many internal issues was leveraged to pull what they pulled.

However, main thing that was already the case was black people at each other neck on some tribal petty shit. Was able to pick off blacks tribe by tribe play tribe against each other a bunch of silly shit.

Point is versus victims mentality the truth is niggas was slipping for it to occur in first place. Learn from history so it doesn't repeat itself? Bitter, or what?

Bruh, you might want to study some history before you make a post like this. That's all I can say. If you think that black people in Africa were fucked up before the Euros got there, you simply have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Bro not at all. Everything I said is a fact. Point you to Chancellor Williams The Destruction of Black Civilization for one. Just contrary to what folks want to hear.

Bro not at all. Everything I said is a fact. Point you to Chancellor Williams The Destruction of Black Civilization for one. Just contrary to what folks want to hear.

I don't what you're reading, but when the Euros arrived in West Africa, there were powerful kingdoms thriving. Groups like the Portugese were trading peacefully with Africans decades before the Triangle Trade started.

Bro the book I named for one. What I said is just a fact. I know about Ghana,Mali, Songhay empires before that time etc. Wasn't all doom and gloom don't get me wrong, but definitely wasnt what it was in our peak and that's just the truth

its ahistorical and lacks nuance

try again pls
Nah not "ahistorical" shit ain't ahistorical just because you don't agree.

And WTF are U talking about 😂😂. Sounds like you're reaching to be confused and it's really bugging me"lacks nuance" you reaching too hard lol

I see why you don’t give a fuck about shit lol you simple af. At least read Wikipedia

I think I get what you are tryin to say...

You are jus doin a horrible job articulating it.

tbh, you might wanna visit a mental health expert. You might have some mental illness issues.

I think I get what you are tryin to say...

You are jus doin a horrible job articulating it.

tbh, you might wanna visit a mental health expert. You might have some mental illness issues.
Y'all niggas love playing stupid on this shit, or maybe y'all not playing 🤣🤷‍♂️💯
Shits not that deep the point is simple, you might be just slow fam, ya know they say it's a thin line between genius and insanity

Back