Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Black people vs everybody

understand what im saying, i want solidarity and class consciousness to occur amongst us all but im not going to ignore or downplay the anti-Blackness that is often perpetuated by people/persons of color.

im also not going to allow Black ppl to undermine/demean the feelings of *OTHER* Black ppl that are having a hard time embracing the asian community.

none of us, im sure, want to see people get hurt or killed but asking me to shrug off my very own lived experiences with the asian community and come together on some “kumbaya, my lord” shit is fucking laughable and not how you heal longstanding wounds

Something seems off about all this talk about asians experiencing racism.

In general, I've heard more about instances in which asians were racist against blacks than cases of asians being discriminated against.

Starting to think it might be a money grab.

They saw how much money the global BLM organization collected in donations..............so, they're thinking, if they can establish the same kind of narrative about them............then they'll end up getting millions in donations too.

Last edited:
"we"? Take one look at this board and you'll see any gross generalization like this is false.

What's even trying to be said here? We should retain our sense of solidarity if we vibe with the cause and feel it's just regardless of whether this or that percentage or ratio of some other race feels the same or not.

Because ultimately we're on the perpetual journey of finding friends and allies... And there's plenty of individuals within any given ethnic group who are willing to fight the good fight with us.

True...............and not true.

They'll be willing to be allies and fight with us.................for their own gain.

However, when it's time to fight with us for our gain............they're not gonna do a damn thing.

Basically, it's one-sided solidarity in their favor.

immigrant or not, its inexcusable

I know, just providing a bit of contextualization. American born minorities aren't quite as disagreeable. Especially the college educated.

I see where ur coming from... Expose the hypocrisy, the racism, the disengagement and the one-sidedness.

But not at the expense of cooperation. I see far too many ppl on this board post up all kinds conflict ridden rhetoric that'll only further drive the stake in. That is counter productive as well. There's power in numbers so don't tear those numbers down, no matter how fraught someone's experience has been. Look at what MLK had to deal with in his time.

Plus, the media plays into their propagandist games as usual. They're likely willingly or unwittingly playing up this sentiment of anti-asian discrimination by black ppl because it exploits lucrative Covid-19 coverage.

True...............and not true.

They'll be willing to be allies and fight with us.................for their own gain.

However, when it's time to fight with us for our gain............they're not gonna do a damn thing.

Basically, it's one-sided solidarity in their favor.

I disagree. At least out here, the streets of protest are diverse as it gets. They're collective, often selfless efforts. Very politically, socially motivated people with good in their hearts.

But, it can appear one-sided because Asians tend to more successfully assimilate into the middle-upper class status quo where white people are overrepresented. Once there, they might lose their sense of duty.

Every time I've protested and marched, I've personally seen images like the ones posted
A myriad of different races and ethnicities
Every time

And it's sickening how some of these so-called conscious woke hotep militant perverted what it means to be "pro-back"
They lie, misinform, and cause needless divisiveness
We're talking about economics the protesting and marching is just one means to an end show me the pictures of these groups advocating for black Americans to get reparations? Or for them to get black american owned businesses and banks and credit unions to be opened and used in China town lil Cambodia etc? I'll wait.:smh:

Not a chance you still caping for people that have a culture of anti black racism and haven't done anything to help black Americans alone as a group on an economic level.

Oh now having a level of objectivity or daring to present facts is ""caping"

Funny thing, I never said shit about me loving or liking Asians. And that's the problem with you fake woke conscious hotep mfers, any time someone correct you based facts you get all hyped up in your damn feelings

Every time.

True...lol
But they say they're serious.
But how can you be serious about anything when you reject anything that doesn't align with your personal emotions??

:scust1:
I ve learned that niggas ain’t here to learn just lecture and force their opinions on you

one of the the reasons I don’t get into debates or serious discussions online lol

Oh now having a level of objectivity or daring to present facts is ""caping"

Funny thing, I never said shit about me loving or liking Asians. And that's the problem with you fake woke conscious hotep mfers, any time someone correct you based facts you get all hyped up in your damn feelings

Every time.
Where are your grandparents from?

why are calls of solidarity always placed on Black ppl? like hear me out, I dont want to see anyone get hurt but Im tired of other races depending on us to save them from the throes of yt supremacy, as if they dont cling to white supremacist capitalism when its beneficial for them. IM DRAINED. IM TIRED. as someone said on facebook “asians have played into the model minority myth and used that to oppress Black people. Yes we should condemn yt pathological behavior but do we forget how Asian communities as a whole have treated black people????”

WE grasp the concept of solidarity, its other races that seem to be struggling...

They spent a whole year getting shitted on by white people from the top all the way down to the bottom and didn't barely make a peep. That's like getting picked on by a bully and looking for somebody else to fight your battle for you while you stand on the sidelines and don't get in trouble.

You can't really help somebody unless they try to help themselves first.

Back